Thread: Demoted not promoted Iwas promoted from Baron to Viscount then promoted to Baron toda

Hybrid View

Demoted not promoted Iwas promoted from Baron to Viscount then promoted to Baron toda

I want to know how I can go from Being promoted from a Baron to a Viscount for over a month and worked on my prestige with tributes daily and offering of 1000.00 gems daily and receive a announcement today promoting me to Baron? What the hell am I spending and spending to go backwards. I sick and tired of all the BS that is happening. I want this fixed or I am done. With this game. Evony is not getting another red cent from me. It better get resolved asap
    I have had it WTF?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3914.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	477Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3913.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	478
    Last edited by Gywnedd; 06-25-2017 at 08:39 AM.

Dear Liege
    Please check the Rank Ranking and see if you are high enough in the Ranking. You have to be the Top 170 players in prestige to keep or to be promoted to Viscount at the weekly finalization time. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James firstly I want to thank you for being so sweet to get back to me and for being kind. I know this is not your fault at all. But I really think that Evony is only about the money and of course they are about making money but it is awful at how they get it. I don't believe that after a player makes rank and continues to give 1000k in gems daily and offer tributes daily they should get demoted. I don't feel that this is fair nor right. I was moving up then all of the sudden I'm not I basically have to start over. I really think this game is not doing right by its players and I am going to leave the game

Dear Liege
    It's a 100K Gold item. The time you opened the item, it will be added to your inventory. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Thank you

Yes I did see it and I opened it. Was this my payment for the ransomed general. Because it is not for the amount that was specified in the email I received from Evony which I attached so you could see what the
    Gold amount I was to receive would be.
    Just wondering why admin has such a problem with sending a mail that states what and why they are sending 100k that simply said REWARDS The gold was not a reward it was payment for a randomly general
    And it wasn't even for the amount that was specified in the email I received from Evony. Can you please
    Explain this. Very confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gywnedd View Post
    Yes I did see it and I opened it. Was this my payment for the ransomed general. Because it is not for the amount that was specified in the email I received from Evony which I attached so you could see what the
    Gold amount I was to receive would be.
    Just wondering why admin has such a problem with sending a mail that states what and why they are sending 100k that simply said REWARDS The gold was not a reward it was payment for a randomly general
    And it wasn't even for the amount that was specified in the email I received from Evony. Can you please
    Explain this. Very confusing.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Because we didn't know how much it was. So we sent you an 100K gold item. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James