Thread: Account

Account

I recently got a new phone and when I tried to switch to my RoccoNacho account linked to my google play account on s50 it won't let me. Please help

Quote Originally Posted by RoccoNacho View Post
    I recently got a new phone and when I tried to switch to my RoccoNacho account linked to my google play account on s50 it won't let me. Please help
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us both your old account's in-game name and the new user id you have on your device now. And then we can help retrieve your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

The account I'm trying to recover is RoccoNacho on server 50. I'm currently playing as Big_Papi on server 60. Let me know if I need to switch back to server 50 in order to have this resolved.

My current monarch ID is 16191696

Quote Originally Posted by RoccoNacho View Post
    Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Yes, my account has been recovered. Thank you. Only problem now is that all messages received from evony are in simplified chinese. The language in my account settings are still on English but all messages from evony administration are not. Also is there any sort of compensation available since this issue took 10 days to resolve.

Dear Liege
    Sorry about that. That's weird. Could you attach a screenshot here so that we can locate the problem please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James