Thread: Stuck at load screen

Stuck at load screen

I canít get into Evony. When I go to load the game, it just stays on the load page. I still get notifications from the game and alliance chat, so I know the game itself is still working and itís not a connection issue. My game isnít linked to Facebook or Game Center and I donít want to lose my progress. Iíve spent considerable money on the game and just want to be able to keep playing. Monarch name is Jskel3O1 on server 295. Donít know my monarch Id. Please help!!!

Having the same issue... Stuck on load screen for about 3 hours now and my bubbles in both accounts are coming down AND KE is coming up!

Please get this fixed ASAP?!

If i lose anything bc of this issue, im going to be SO p*****! This i not the first time a load issue messes with my game... last time I came back to a burning city and empty shelves...

FIX THIS NOW!!

I deleted the app on my device, logged in under a different iCloud account, redownloaded the app on the device under the different account and then tried to get into the game under the different account and same thing. Can’t get past the load screen at all. WTF!! Somebody needs to fix this. It isn’t my device. I was playing and then the game crashed and my whole alliance couldn’t get on for 30 minutes. They all got back on eventually but now I’m sitting here and can’t. What happened?!

User: Siken monarch 37659433
    Could not get past loading screen at around 22:00 hrs last night UK time (03/12/20). Bubble could not be reset as a result and I was hit. Lost around 3m power and around 45m rss. Also lost hours of speed ups to try and get troops back.
    Is there any way of being compensated for the downtime? The minuscule amount given for the server downtime does not help much.

linked to Facebook or Game Center and I don’t want to lose my progress. I’ve spent considerable money on the game and just want to be able to keep playing. Monarch name is Jskel3O1 on server 295. Don’t know my monarch Id. Please help!!!

linked to Facebook or Game Center and I don’t want to lose my progress. I’ve spent considerable money on the game and just want to be able to keep playing. Monarch name is Jskel3O1 on server 295. Don’t know my monarch Id. Please help!!!
    Speed Test