Thread: Lost ressource after attempting upgrade building

Lost ressource after attempting upgrade building

I just lost over 22M of Ore, Lumber, Stone and about 8 M of Food for upgrade my rally ...then done a second attend and lost again the same amount ...so did lost over 44 M of Ore, Lumber and Stone and about 16M off Food after attempting to upgrade rally building that never take place....first time i get a glitch but that a big hit for ressource...can you help?

Dear, we will send back all the RSS loss today. So sorry for this inconvenience. Thank you.

r attempting to upgrade rally building that never take place....first time i get a glitch but that a big hit for ressource...can you help?

Quote Originally Posted by levar77 View Post
    r attempting to upgrade rally building that never take place....first time i get a glitch but that a big hit for ressource...can you help?
    Speed Test

Last day, I update wonder 1.

System was get my rss (4B), I saw proceed of updating with 235 days. But,, some minutes later, the wonder stopped updating

I lost my rss, Pls check tp help me soon
    My ID: 38852390
    Sever: 247