Thread: Historic General

Historic General

I am finding it a bit difficult to find information on the purpose of a historic general. Can you enlighten me to why he is meant to be better? (Other than the obvious attributes). I mean is he better for certain tasks or does he fulfil a certain purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by LunaWolf 20 View Post
    I am finding it a bit difficult to find information on the purpose of a historic general. Can you enlighten me to why he is meant to be better? (Other than the obvious attributes). I mean is he better for certain tasks or does he fulfil a certain purpose?
    Hey Luna,

Historic generals often have better attributes, especially when you're cultivating them or enhancing them. You also get to add skills to their profile - plus, if you use a historic general as a Sub City Mayor, you get additional buffs from the sub city unlocked.

All round a good thing for you as a player.

How can I recruit Historic General? There is no options to recruit from their portraits.

A medida que mejoras la taberna te aparecen mejores generales para reclutar. No puedes comprarlos directamente desde los retratos

Cómo se asigna un general?
    Puede volver después de dimitir?

Open your items from the “...” menu. Look for medallions or pictures. Selecting one will give you the option to use it. Some generals only need the one token, others you need to collect pieces for.

Hi, generals can be recruited in the tavern. But only the ones shown, not from Portraits, there you can see all in the game.