Thread: Account recovery needed

Account recovery needed

I have been locked out of my main account Fx Rush on server 40 with alliance smash and grab. My other account is FX Dee in smash and grab alliance server 40. Fx Rush was linked to Game Center. Fx dee was linked to Facebook. My wife accidentally linked FX dee to both Game Center and Facebook, making me not be able to log into FX Rush , we are in a server war right now and my shield on FXRush will be down with in a few hours, if you can help me get logged back into FX Rush as soon as possible please thereís the Id number. In the screenshots is Fx Rush account that Iím locked out of do to link issue. Fx dee is my other account that I did send in a ticket about this issue as well. I have credit card receipts for purchases if needed to prove itís my account but need into my account as soon as possible. Iíve seen and read on here that evony can do this for me by making a new account and evony will impose Fx Rush into new account in full tact which seems simple enough. I do have access to FX dee just not Fx Rush. Thank you. I look forward to your response and speedy account recovery

Also I purposely have my Game Center unlinked as in picture for the purpose of retrieving Fx Rush and linking it too Game Center as I read this is one of the steps in account recovery evony asks for. Should I make a new account for the purpose of evony putting Fx Rush account onto it? Made another account so evony can put Fx Rush onto it
    Fx Rush id 13945992

New account Id 21409954
    Last edited by Fx Rush; 06-22-2018 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Additional information

Quote Originally Posted by Fx Rush View Post
    Also I purposely have my Game Center unlinked as in picture for the purpose of retrieving Fx Rush and linking it too Game Center as I read this is one of the steps in account recovery evony asks for. Should I make a new account for the purpose of evony putting Fx Rush account onto it? Made another account so evony can put Fx Rush onto it
    Fx Rush id 13945992

New account Id 21409954
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, please link or attach the screenshots of your latest purchase history by PM as a proof of account ownership. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hi James, I canít find a place in private message to attach a screenshot. I did copy the screenshots and sent them to you. But not sure if they went through properly. Did you receive the payment history screenshots, if not is there another way to send them, or should I post the payment history on here. Iím using an ipad

Hi James if in the meantime you could shield Fx Rush for time until we can recover account if would be greatly appreciated I have many resources in there, as well as troops and the city is not shielded right now as I wait. I sent messages to customer server I’ve a day or so again with no response, would be great if my account can be protected unit this is resolved as I have provided everything

Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. If you got attacked during the time. Please let us know and we will re-send the lost items or troops to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hi James thank you very much I logged back in. I did get attacked and will post the attacks hereClick image for larger version. 

Name:	612ED296-E7E1-4BEA-9FAF-3C2FF3046057.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	1344
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	612ED296-E7E1-4BEA-9FAF-3C2FF3046057.jpg 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	1344

I appreciate it so much as well as my alliance does. Thank you again

Quote Originally Posted by Fx Rush View Post
    I appreciate it so much as well as my alliance does. Thank you again
    Dear Liege
    We've just re-sent the lost troops to you. If you would like further help. Please also list the resources and speedups you used for healing and the resources that were plundered with a screenshot or let us know the time span you used the speedups and the type(s) of speedups you used. And then we will have a further check and return the items to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

8 days healing speed ups, 44 days multipurpose speed ups, resources are on the screen shot, .Click image for larger version. 

Name:	82FBD01B-8ED8-49FA-A7D4-167825303920.jpg 
Size:	114.2 KB 
ID:	1354Click image for larger version. 

Name:	82FBD01B-8ED8-49FA-A7D4-167825303920.jpg 
Size:	114.2 KB 
ID:	1354
    Last edited by Fx Rush; 06-26-2018 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Missed screenshot

Attachment 1355 I missed one screenshot sent double of one here’s the other. In the screenshot above I took it when I didn’t have the proper crown on, healing crown, in fact it was 52 days of healing, 8 days healing speed ups, 44 generic multi purpose speed ups, the pictures in other screenshot is of completion of healing immediately after. Empty hospital.everything was done at once
    Last edited by Fx Rush; 06-26-2018 at 11:06 PM. Reason: More information

Dear Liege
    The screenshots doesn't show how much resources it took. Please list them here and we will re-send them and the speedups to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Name:	7ABFEC25-98AF-46C7-9A82-22853C9978E7.jpg 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	1356

Sorry this one didn’t attach

Name:	1FC09C51-E011-4A01-84F9-BA6681B3279C.jpg 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	1357

Resources it took and time, 8 days heal speeds, rest multi purpose speed ups

Dear Liege
    I am so sorry that our admin said that it's not caused by bug that we can only send you some resources for healing the troops. Sorry about that.

Best Regards
    James