Thread: Evony screws people!

Evony screws people!

I spent a lot of money playing and because of their updates I lost my account 2x. I was plundered over as nd over losing resources, troops, power and money it took to get there. Evony said they won't compensate me. Read all the posts about lost accounts they only care about money not right or wrong! 😡
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180130-081937.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	25.0 KB 
ID:	970  

You are 100% correct. I'm starting to think they are doing this on purpose. I would suggest you contact goggle play services to complain. Maybe if Google gets enough complaints about them , they will get there act together

Quote Originally Posted by Kipfyke@gmail.com View Post
    I spent a lot of money playing and because of their updates I lost my account 2x. I was plundered over as nd over losing resources, troops, power and money it took to get there. Evony said they won't compensate me. Read all the posts about lost accounts they only care about money not right or wrong! 
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you give us your user id number and tell us when you got attacked here so that we can have a check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I'm Renegade 17965017 now I wait to see if Evony changes my opinion...

Interested to see if they actually make anyone whole after these embarrassing mistakes they made. My account is screwed cause of them, I payed real money for imaginary crap, and can't get anyone to respond in game support, this forum, or email to the developer.

Dear Liege
    Do you mean 27th's attack please? Please also list the resources and speedups you used for healing and plundered. Please all let us know the timespan you used the speedups and the types of speedups you used. And then we will have a further check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James, I am self employed I do not screenshot everything. I know I lost my account 2x once for 3 days. I am sure I had th o rebuild around 100k troops both times. So resources around 110 million each and speed ups 18 days? I lost around building time and power also. I revived 3 generals 2x. Time frame would be the last 7 days of January. Thanks
    Last edited by Kipfyke@gmail.com; 02-01-2018 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Trying to be accurate

James you can also check I spent hundreds of dollars on this account alone.

James you can also check I spent hundreds of dollars on this account alone.
    Dear Liege
    You were attacked twice. The first one was on 27th and the second one was on 29th. We need to know which one to check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Both account losses were from the Evony update. I believe the biggest loss would be the 29th.

Dear Liege
    We've just re-sent the lost troops to you. If you would like further help. Please also list the resources and speedups you used for healing and the resources that were plundered. And please let us know the time span you used the speedups and the type(s) of speedups you used. And then we will have a further check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Wow that's unreal I'm glad for you kipfyke, I guess the rest of us will just have to keep contacting goggle game center., i know I lost the acct and everything all I want is account back 3 weeks later nope.....so grates kip I'm happy for you I know I was to recontact goggle game center in 3 days to file a official complaint. That was Friday tomorrow I will I was also told if they receive enough of these complaints they have a zero policy towards games not fixing things and she told me they will not let them or approve them for another update if there basically taking accounts from people so feel lucky kip