Thread: Recompinsation

Recompinsation

I was locked out of my account during the last bug. Not only was I zeroed but I lost about 100 million in resources. I lost 2 green sub cities and lots of traps. My troops were returned but thats it. I received a mail from cusomer support today saying, my troops were all the compensation I was going to get. This is unacceptable. If this is how you repay dedicated players im sorry but I will no longer support, recommend or participate in any games from this developer. Also will actively appose all of the above in blogs and social media. I have been a friend to Evony since gen 1. I will be saddened to say that will no longer be a fact. Please help if you can, if not I will be forced to take action.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljmoe007 View Post
    I was locked out of my account during the last bug. Not only was I zeroed but I lost about 100 million in resources. I lost 2 green sub cities and lots of traps. My troops were returned but thats it. I received a mail from cusomer support today saying, my troops were all the compensation I was going to get. This is unacceptable. If this is how you repay dedicated players im sorry but I will no longer support, recommend or participate in any games from this developer. Also will actively appose all of the above in blogs and social media. I have been a friend to Evony since gen 1. I will be saddened to say that will no longer be a fact. Please help if you can, if not I will be forced to take action.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number to check please? And please also list the lost resources and the resources needed to heal your troops. If you ever used speed ups. You can also tell us how many hours of speed ups you used and then we can confirm and re-send them to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Recompinsation

Thank you for responding. My player I.D. is 15691957 on server 55. My losses direct from attacks were 3.9 million food. 27.9 million lumber. 76.8 million stone. 38.4 million iron. When I was able to get on my account I healed everything in my hospital. Took everything I had in resources items. Sorry I didnt keep track of how much it was but im sure you can see my troop amount and see that it was alot. It took approximately 40 days of healing speeds. After I healed the wounded in hospital my dead troops were reset by customer support. I also lost 2 green subs. K:0055X:0658Y:0637, and K:0055X:0503Y:0505. I also lost alot of traps.

Funny how only certain players get compensation for the same glitches...

Thank you for responding. My player I.D. is 15691957 on server 55. My losses direct from attacks were 3.9 million food. 27.9 million lumber. 76.8 million stone. 38.4 million iron. When I was able to get on my account I healed everything in my hospital. Took everything I had in resources items. Sorry I didnt keep track of how much it was but im sure you can see my troop amount and see that it was alot. It took approximately 40 days of healing speeds. After I healed the wounded in hospital my dead troops were reset by customer support. I also lost 2 green subs. K:0055X:0658Y:0637, and K:0055X:0503Y:0505. I also lost alot of traps.
    Dear Liege
    Please give us an estimate number of how much resources you used. And about the healing speed ups, did you use general speedups for healing please? And please tell us the time span when you use the speed ups so that we can have a check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I used over 50 mill of each resource minimum. All the speed ups I used were heal troop speeds, and I used them within an hour of my account being returned to me.

I used over 50 mill of each resource minimum. All the speed ups I used were heal troop speeds, and I used them within an hour of my account being returned to me.
    Dear Liege
    The log shows that you used about 22 days of speedups for healing in the following after you were attacked. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James