Thread: Facebook login issue

Facebook login issue

Hello, I have an issue obtaining my main account. I have linked it thro facebook and no longer able to obtain my account. It states that i have previously logged into it, and asks me to continue. I continue and it then states that it failed to link with this application. I hit ok and then it states again to check my settings on my device. I have been playing for about month now and have bought several packs. What information is needed for me to retrieve my account.

Account name: DarkAmbition.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbition View Post
    Hello, I have an issue obtaining my main account. I have linked it thro facebook and no longer able to obtain my account. It states that i have previously logged into it, and asks me to continue. I continue and it then states that it failed to link with this application. I hit ok and then it states again to check my settings on my device. I have been playing for about month now and have bought several packs. What information is needed for me to retrieve my account.

Account name: DarkAmbition.
    Dear Liege
    It seems that it was facebook's problem. And the problem should have been fixed by now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James