Thread: Hey James, I fuc*ed up. Please help

Hey James, I fuc*ed up. Please help

Hey James,

Your user interface in the monarch gear page is a little tricky to use sometimes, your sell/ equip and delete button are practically touching each other and can be very scary and easy for people to accidently hit sell. Sadly, I have finally fell for this problem and whilst changing my gears in the User interface I accidently pressed sell instead of equip. The items rewarded to me is shown in the image and you can see in the logs of my account exactly how much gold was awarded to me, I have not opened these items and they are still in my inventory. Please, I ask that you remove these gold items in my inventory and return me my accidental sold monarch gear.

The sold gear was Level 8 Mounted Defence ( Thunder Decoration)

I hope you understand this was an accident and help return my sold gear item. Also, can I push a suggestion forward that the user interface be improved a little bit so it's not that easy to accidently click the sell button instead of equip.

Thank you for listening and hope you help.

My user ID is 14899603
    Accident occurred 29th November 2017 Server time between 18:00 - 22:00

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	808

Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	809

Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	810

Dear Liege
    Your last Thunder Decoration record was in 26th. So the latest log may not be downloaded to the support system yet. If you remember how much gold you had right after you sold the item. It may help us locate the instance. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hiya, I do not know my exact amount then, who would. But I know it is in between 3-4million gold.
    Please can you review the monarch gear I had equipped on the 29th November in the morning, you'll be able to see it in logs.
    Or, please review my received items, look for received gold 100k (x270). That is when the item was sold exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryp View Post
    Hiya, I do not know my exact amount then, who would. But I know it is in between 3-4million gold.
    Please can you review the monarch gear I had equipped on the 29th November in the morning, you'll be able to see it in logs.
    Or, please review my received items, look for received gold 100k (x270). That is when the item was sold exactly.
    Dear Liege
    We've just returned the item to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James