Thread: Account Issues

Account Issues

James, i lost my phone and someone has access to my account, I was able to get my account on my new device because it was linked but every now and then someone keeps logging me out. I cant rally or really hit people because im afraid ill be logged and unable to shield. Is there a solution to this? Can the ID be changed? Ive already linked my account to a new email, and would be able to retrieve it.

Thanks James.

ID: 16395646

For some reason my account was not linked properly to my google play many times in game I tried support to find out if Iím getting my second account back due to an issue linking it and for a week I have heard no response Iím a paying customer and would like to be able to log back into my account please the id is 17188208

It is a keep 20 account in server 69

Quote Originally Posted by r3volg View Post
    James, i lost my phone and someone has access to my account, I was able to get my account on my new device because it was linked but every now and then someone keeps logging me out. I cant rally or really hit people because im afraid ill be logged and unable to shield. Is there a solution to this? Can the ID be changed? Ive already linked my account to a new email, and would be able to retrieve it.

Thanks James.

ID: 16395646
    Dear Liege
    We will deactivate all other devices' login information. Please change your Google/Game Center/Facebook's password so that others could not login your account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeChaos View Post
    For some reason my account was not linked properly to my google play many times in game I tried support to find out if Iím getting my second account back due to an issue linking it and for a week I have heard no response Iím a paying customer and would like to be able to log back into my account please the id is 17188208
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history here or by PM as a proof of account ownership. And please also give us the new user id you see on your device now. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James