Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lost account

lost account

I lost my phone and didn't link my account to anything. was wondering if I would be able to get the account back. user name is wee34e3dgtt on server 39

Why are my posts not doing through.... I have a somewhat similar issue. My used to be linked but somehow de-linked.

Replies seem to work, but posting new threads will not happen even though it shows that it was successful. I need access to ID#16292667 RollItUp on Server 60. My email is the same as this address, and I have contacted customer support several times. Please help. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by RollItUp View Post
    Replies seem to work, but posting new threads will not happen even though it shows that it was successful. I need access to ID#16292667 RollItUp on Server 60. My email is the same as this address, and I have contacted customer support several times. Please help. Thank you.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history here or by PM as a proof of account ownership. And please also give us the new user id you see on your device now. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Ebulger1212@gmail.com View Post
    I lost my phone and didn't link my account to anything. was wondering if I would be able to get the account back. user name is wee34e3dgtt on server 39
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history here or by PM as a proof of account ownership. And please also give us the new user id you see on your device now. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Here are my most recent purchases. And my new I'd is 17321470. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171123-212024.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	776

Other supporting images.... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VIP9.jpg 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	783 , Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VIP9-2.jpg 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	784 , Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vip9-3.jpg 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	785 , Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VIP9.jpg 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	783

My other post did not go through... I do not have a purchase history, but this image shows my current location as "MyMainCity" if it has not been force ported yet. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My main city.jpg 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	786

The embassy I believe was the last building to upgrade to 18 in order to build keep 19. archer and barracks should be 18 while siege and cavalry should still be 17. Food farms dominate the outside, I believe there are 12 of them. Was about 30ish days left of VIP, 32k ish gems (I have added or spent more.) VIP 9, the monarch is Atilla which should be level 16 with a combination of level 3 and 4 gear on. The other alliance members can vouch for me. Please help. New Monarch ID was posted in the last post, but if I start a new game and try to link it to batrakhil@gmail.com, then it links that game to that facebook account. I think you could link batraa@colorado.edu to it's facebook account. I will do what you believe is wise in order to get my account back.

Thanks

Roll It Up

ID# 175505872 name trytoreplace in server 60 created and seemingly seems to stay on batrakhil@gmail.com address.
    Last edited by RollItUp; 11-25-2017 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebulger1212@gmail.com View Post
    Here are my most recent purchases. And my new I'd is 17321470. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171123-212024.jpg 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	776
    Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

and mine???

The phone number is the same. An update messed it up

Quote Originally Posted by RollItUp View Post
    and mine???
    Dear Liege
    I didn't see any purchase history screenshots. We need to check it first. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James