Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Small Token

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Power loss could be because of the algorithm change. It's fair to all players.

Best Regards
    James
    What? Please explain what you are talking about. I've never seen it do that before or since.
    What about the other issues?
    I sent customer support a ticket asking why other ticket was closed when it wasn't resolved. They have now deleted that one. I have requested mediation if Evony is going to continue to ignore known issues without compensation or repair. Others have posted about losing progress in game. Please address all issues I have requested or honor my request this go to a mediator. Thanks, Gahosta

James, I've taken a day to process what I think you are saying here. If I'm not mistaken, you are saying this problem affected all players, so it's fair to all. If that's correct, you are wrong. That means it was unfair to ALL players. How would it be fair for all players to lose earned points?
    With that being said, it did not happen to all players at that time. I questioned several other players at that time and none of them were experiencing the issues I was. I have watched since and it hasn't happened again since support admitted they had found an issue. Please quit the denial and runaround. Do what's right or escalate to a mediator. Gahosta