Thread: Help

Help

I've tried reaching you guys for almost a week now. Tried through facebook, support, and now forum. I'm on server 70, level 20 , name is zero. Having log in issues. Have had to uninstall and reinstall game several times now. This has caused me to lose 300 mil in resources, troops and 2 blue subs. I just want my resources and troops refunded please. Like most I spend a lot of money on my 2 accounts w evony. Don't want to keep waisting money if these problems keep occurring

James or anybody from evony please help... atleast respond

Quote Originally Posted by Grayhawks73 View Post
    I've tried reaching you guys for almost a week now. Tried through facebook, support, and now forum. I'm on server 70, level 20 , name is zero. Having log in issues. Have had to uninstall and reinstall game several times now. This has caused me to lose 300 mil in resources, troops and 2 blue subs. I just want my resources and troops refunded please. Like most I spend a lot of money on my 2 accounts w evony. Don't want to keep waisting money if these problems keep occurring
    Dear Liege
    Could you tell us your user id to check please? And please also tell us how and when you lost your troops. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Id:16953818. On 11/18/17 I could not log into game. Tried logging in all day w no success. About 9pm eastern standard found link to facebook. Sent several post asking for help to gain access to my 2 accounts. Bubble on one of my accounts expired around 11pm. My keep was attacked . Lost over 300 mil in resources , troops and 2 blue subs. Had to uninstall and then reinstall app next day 11/19 to gain access. At that time sent tickets through support. Had trouble again today w log in. Had to uninstall again. Sent more tickets through support. At that time realized that original ticket for 11/18 incident had been deleted w no response from support. Thx

Thank you James. I'm hoping you guys can help and also clue me in on why I keep having the log in issues

Dear Liege
    We've just returned the killed troops on 17-18th to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James