Thread: James

James

James, I have sent you a private message re: several issues. I am attaching ss of the latest issue here as I did not see an option to attach them to private message.

Gahosta
    Server 61
    Alliance NGK
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171117-222357.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	761   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171117-225358.jpg 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	762   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171117-225410.jpg 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	763   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171117-225444.jpg 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	764  

Quote Originally Posted by Gahosta View Post
    James, I have sent you a private message re: several issues. I am attaching ss of the latest issue here as I did not see an option to attach them to private message.

Gahosta
    Server 61
    Alliance NGK
    Dear Liege
    Please start a new thread for each issue so that we can concentrate on them. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Are you saying I should open a new thread here separately for each and every issue that I've reported to customer support already going back over 2 months to the original issue? Thanks, Gahosta

James, I already have other threads open here. I have sent you ss of the conversations with customer support. Over 2 months this has been going on. I have repeatedly tried to get it resolved both here and through customer support. I'm not sure I understand exactly what it is you need at this time. I'm sure through the ss of customer support conversations, the ss I posted earlier, the private message I sent you, my other threads here, and my conversations with customer support there is more than adequate info to resolve this. I don't know what else I can add at this point. Most of the ss previously sent to customer support, I no longer have. Other info has been sent repeatedly. If this is just another delay and nothing is going to be done, tell me now so I can just quit. Please explain. Thanks, Gahosta