Thread: Hey, please support

Hey, please support

I don't know if it's a glitch or lag in the game but the wrong troops preset was sent to his city... I would never use my all siege preset against an entire army as that is suicide, the mechanics wouldn't work. This is a preset bug and I'm very upset the game had this problem... I would never send all siege as I know that they cannot be healed... Please can you help give me the resources to heal or reimburse my troops... And fix this preset bug...
    My user ID is 14899603
    Here is pictures of the attack, please help me evony I love this game.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	758

Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	759

Quote Originally Posted by Kryp View Post
    I don't know if it's a glitch or lag in the game but the wrong troops preset was sent to his city... I would never use my all siege preset against an entire army as that is suicide, the mechanics wouldn't work. This is a preset bug and I'm very upset the game had this problem... I would never send all siege as I know that they cannot be healed... Please can you help give me the resources to heal or reimburse my troops... And fix this preset bug...
    My user ID is 14899603
    Here is pictures of the attack, please help me evony I love this game.

Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	758

Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	759
    Dear Liege
    Please also show the battle time in the screenshot so that we could locate the casualty log and have a check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    Our admin said that he have had returned half of the troops to you because we cannot confirm that it's a bug. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

It is a bug, your admin confirmed this in support. He said also they try to duplicate bug but cannot, however they are aware there is a problem with it. Which means they are aware it is a bug. Please now had your admin return the remaining half of the troops.

They wont. They have confirmed bugs before through in game support, and admitted things were THEIR fault for not adding in failsafes for other things, and still refused to reimburse/compensate for it.