Thread: Evony account lost

World Boss Glitch Loss of Items

Hey so I had my game centre account linked to server 37 as this server is quite old & I had fallen behind I decided I was going to start fresh on server 74. I have purchased a few packs on server 74 and was having a great time so I decided to try and link my account to my game centre ID. It then automatically refreshed the page and has taken me back to my server 37 account. my game centre account has now re linked to my old s37 account monarch ID 16391409. The monarch ID I would like my game centre associated with is 17371626. I currently have no way to access the account as it refreshed back to my server 37 account & when i try go back into world 74 it will not let me access my account. I opened an evony support ticket in game to have the game centre account associated with the correct monarch ID but the in game support has become almost impossible to deal with and he did not answer my question at all & gave me instructions on how to link a game centre account but not link my game centre account to my lost account. Could you please resolve this for me as I've now spent money on a server 74 account I've been denied access to.
    Last edited by Famigerato; 11-13-2017 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Editing Title name as its not applicable

Thread is no longer required. Issue was a misunderstanding. Someone accessed my forums account under the impression they were logged into there own account. Please remove this thread as it has nothing to do with me. I have the 1 account associated with myself which is Famigerato on server 37. No other Evony accounts are associated to me in any way shape or form. The only reason I was logged in on an unsecured computer was due to the world boss glitch & checking to see if other people had any success getting there items back lost due to world boss glitch. Could you please check my open ticket in regards to this as customer service is providing 0 help. Monarch ID 13626741. Thanks!

Dear Liege
    Could you tell us the item name to check please? Our developer said that it was the configuation problem. But they di not say anything about the compensation. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I used 1 senior march boost to get a high score on the world boss. & then used another senior march boost on the premise I would be receiving back 2 due to my score on the world boss. But instead my score was removed & I am now down 200k gems for a mistake made on evony's behalf. Peanut is providing 0 assistance and has just advised me that everyone is complaining and to just wait. Could you please compensate me 200k gems or 2 senior march boosts (100k gems each)

Stop ignoring my ticket & put my 200k gems or 2 senior march boosts into my inventory. If this issue is continued to be ignored I will have no choice but to contact iTunes legal team due to the theft being committed by Evony.

Hello the same is happening here.. After waiting 3 days, all i get is “your account is restored”... i cant get access to this account so how do i sync tibs account and get to it? No explanation or help is happening in the in game support.. if i have access to my account, then how in the world do i get to it?

. i was told “my account is restored” but it is not! I cant access my main account and its not linked . I created a new account like i was told but still no access to my main account. 16315554 TigerClaws. I have waited for 5 days now for this to be taken care of and still nothing.. i want 16315554 to be my MAIN account linked over 17360706 Shameless.. PLEASE FIX THIS

Quote Originally Posted by Famigerato View Post
    Thread is no longer required. Issue was a misunderstanding. Someone accessed my forums account under the impression they were logged into there own account. Please remove this thread as it has nothing to do with me. I have the 1 account associated with myself which is Famigerato on server 37. No other Evony accounts are associated to me in any way shape or form. The only reason I was logged in on an unsecured computer was due to the world boss glitch & checking to see if other people had any success getting there items back lost due to world boss glitch. Could you please check my open ticket in regards to this as customer service is providing 0 help. Monarch ID 13626741. Thanks!
    Dear Liege
    We've just returned 2x Senior March to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Thank you James, you're definitely the best evony representative I've met when it comes down to getting things done