Thread: World Boss Glitch

World Boss Glitch

James, I see the rewards several players received due to a glitch in the game have been removed in mere hours. Can you explain how this was possible without the ss Evony request for every issue reported by a player where the player has suffered a loss? I have a ticket that has been open for 2 months and Evony support has been unable to correct neither the original issue, nor subsequent issues. Now, When players have gained, not lost, it can be corrected in a few hours. Can you explain this James? Seems to me Evony doesn't need ss but uses them as an excuse to delay or deny restoring what a player has lost. If that is the case, that makes Evony cheaters and thieves. Please see my issues are corrected as quick now as Ebony's issues were today. Thanks, Gahosta

because a player loss doesn't affect them because they still get their money by stealing it. Player gain on the other hand, is a loss on THEIR part due to a glitch, so they work as fast as possible to remove that gain from players.

Dear Liege
    Could you give us the player name(s) and when it happened so that we can have a check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Lost senior march

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Could you give us the player name(s) and when it happened so that we can have a check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Hey James I have spent about $13,000 on this game and I have had the worst customer service I have ever experienced! I recently hit the world boss as it was a fairy and I hit it for 4b with a senior march! The next day when I woke up I come to find out my score was taken away and my senior march wasn’t replaced! This is a problem with the game so shouldn’t I be reimbursed? My in game name is BIZCO INC™ And I’m on server 54. Please help me because Customer super sent me nothing! This was also my last senior march and cost me first place in the world boss!

James, It's Gahosta. #16274259 Server 61 NGK. The thread "Issues in game" here. No response in over two weeks now. Original issue goes back over 2 months. Evony has shown they have the ability to fix issues without any info from players. Replace what was stolen from me or lost by me due to glitch or connectivity issues. Gahosta