Thread: Please review this

Please review this

I have no clue how this would ever be possible, I have 500%+ range attack and other stats, this player had 100% and under which means my 490k troops had power x5, meaning really I sent 2.5m troop power in one hit. This makes no sense. The enemy had only 290k troops, how is this possible that I lost, I should've dominated that attack. These game mechanics are broken. I want my troops given back to me, all day was going fine, then all of a sudden the server gets tonnes of latency issues and then this attack mechanics were broken. Evony, please, give me my troops back. This is clearly the worst case of game mechanic failure I've ever seen and any other player has seen. I don't want no resource pack, I want my troops back.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	745

Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	746

Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	747

Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	748

Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	749
    Last edited by Kryp; 11-08-2017 at 04:06 PM.

Attachment 750

Those are all the pictures of the attack, please review this and pass it to your mechanic bosses, they clearly see that this shouldn't happen, whether it's a game glitch, a latency glitch or a general glitch, I don't know. But please give me my lost troops back. In the image you can see exactly what I've lost, it was siege and archers t10.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryp View Post
    Attachment 750

Those are all the pictures of the attack, please review this and pass it to your mechanic bosses, they clearly see that this shouldn't happen, whether it's a game glitch, a latency glitch or a general glitch, I don't know. But please give me my lost troops back. In the image you can see exactly what I've lost, it was siege and archers t10.
    Dear Liege
    Your screenshot shows that the defending city had reinforcement.

Best Regards
    James

Yes, there was 0 troops in the city itself. And it was reinforced with only 290k T10 soldiers. I attacked it with 496k T10 soldiers with a maxed refined general and 500% attack. That will easily kill those troops. My HP was more so I could survive more rounds in the battle. This attack is broken and I demand the troops to be returned or Atleast 220 source of life's given so I can revive them. Please don't leave it another day James as I know you don't work the weekends so I will lose all my troops in Svs hospital of you don't fix it tonight.

Please review this tonight and send me my troops back or if you can't give me troops back, please give me a reimbursement pack and 100 source of life.
    User ID: 14899603

Quote Originally Posted by Kryp View Post
    Please review this tonight and send me my troops back or if you can't give me troops back, please give me a reimbursement pack and 100 source of life.
    User ID: 14899603
    Dear Liege
    Our developer told me that your Siege Machine could not attack your opponent's infrant troops because the infrant troops are not in Sirge Machine's attack range. So you had only 170K Archers fighting your opponent's infrant troops. You should have High HP infrant or mount troop in your army to keep your opponent's infrant troops from reaching your archers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James