Thread: WTF Glitch!!?

WTF Glitch!!?

I went to attack a player and selected Preset 1, then it attacked the player using Preset 3...!!!! What the hell? My preset 3 is all siege with the worlds shittest General.... Why is there a glitch with a preset. My troops just died. Why would you kill 336k of my Siege in one straight go! I want my troops back immediantly because of your buggy glitch. Please guys. I spend so much damn money and then your big just comes and takes it away like its nothing. There has to be something wrong with the preset, I clicked #1 which has a 2.1m general and mixed March but it used my no3. Please fix it.
    My User ID is 14899603
    Troops lost is 336,400 T10 Siege
    Time of attack GMT 2017-11-04 12:02:22
    Please fix this. I want my troops back.
    I've also Included pictures

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	735

Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	736

Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	737

Dear Liege
    Our admin told me that he had returned half of the troops to you. So he thinks that the case is closed. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Your admin Ross has now created an unfair gaming experience for me by only returning Half of the troops for a glitch cause by you guys. You can not even use the excuse "We need to take enemy troops into consideration" because he didn't even lose any. This is in no way fair why only half of my troops are returned. This is your fault, you are fully liable for the screw up! Please return all my paid intellectual property back to me, I would like my remaining 200k siege back to me please and ask you fix this problem to avoid it happening again.

You wont get it back kryp, these guys don't give 2 shits about the players.