Thread: Halloween package issues

Hybrid View

Halloween package issues

In pass few days mail in said and I quote " Thr epic historic undead earl will be in the Halloween sales ultimate 5th package"
    And bought two days and nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Huang1231994 View Post
    In pass few days mail in said and I quote " Thr epic historic undead earl will be in the Halloween sales ultimate 5th package"
    Dear Liege
    Do you mean that you bought the Halloween Package but didn't get the items please? Please tell us your user id to check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    Our developer told us that you have a percentage to get the general. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege

Best Regards
    James

Not in the updated mail, false advertising!

Question about 5th package

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege

Best Regards
    James
    Hi, I read reference of the ultimate 5th package but I'm not sure what it means. Is it the Halloween Sale.

The sale that comes with 5k gems, Pharoh's treasure, halloween decoration (3 day) etc, is the ultimate 5th package included in that? When I buy that package is there a percentage of me getting the general?

I’d 12574022

I did not receive the undead earl general. Wording said I would receive it with the 5th package.

Yep, you pay $185 to get a "chance" to get the historic general. Complete ripoff, which is why this game is going to go down the drain A LOT faster than Age 1 and 2 did.

False advertising

Quote Originally Posted by Huang1231994 View Post
    I included a picture of the mail and the game update that says you will get the undead general. Please fix or i will be requesting a refund.
    I would not have bought the packages if there was a “chance” lol

Dear Liege
    We've reported this problem but our developer didn't give any reply. You may contact iTunes or Google Play to help on this issue if you think it's a false advertising.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Lieges
    Our developer said that the event promotion view in the game told players that players had a chance to get the General. And here's the screenshot. And the senior developer said that we could send you a small gift for making the misunderstanding. Thanks.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo_2017-11-09_19-30-07.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	751

Best Regards
    James

Dear Lieges
    Our developer said that the event promotion view in the game told players that players had a chance to get the General. And here's the screenshot. And the senior developer said that we could send you a small gift for making the misunderstanding. Thanks.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo_2017-11-09_19-30-07.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	751

Best Regards
    James

I have a screenshot ... it says "the epic historic general undead earl will be in the ultimate 5th package"