Thread: Help please, lag during Svs attack

Help please, lag during Svs attack

Hy guys
    I sent the march to test the troops in enemy troops... But my game lagged when I used preset and deselected a full March when it was only suppose to be partial... Please if there is anything you can do to help me, I spend good money here... Please this is an issue
    As you can see they had a 200k general on the wall, they also only had 100-150% attacks against my 500%...can you reimburse me for this as it was caused by an in game issue or lag...if you look at the log earlier you can see 2000 test wave so you know I would not sacrifice troops against this base...please
    Thank you in advance, my user ID is 14899603
    I just need resources and heals please

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	707

Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	708
    Last edited by Kryp; 10-28-2017 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryp View Post
    Hy guys
    I sent the march to test the troops in enemy troops... But my game lagged when I used preset and deselected a full March when it was only suppose to be partial... Please if there is anything you can do to help me, I spend good money here... Please this is an issue
    As you can see they had a 200k general on the wall, they also only had 100-150% attacks against my 500%...can you reimburse me for this as it was caused by an in game issue or lag...if you look at the log earlier you can see 2000 test wave so you know I would not sacrifice troops against this base...please
    Thank you in advance, my user ID is 14899603
    I just need resources and heals please

Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	707

Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	708
    Dear Liege
    Please also show us the battle time so that we could locate the log and have a check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James