Thread: Issues in game

Hybrid View

Issues in game

Issues in gane

James, I first contacted customer support re: an issue where I was losing points when I attacked and killed monsters. These were attacks I won with no wounded and no killed. As customer support usually ask for ss, I had those. Customer support told me it would be investigated and corrected. The next thing I heard was to reload my game. I did that with no change. Customer support then told me it was a display issue and I really hadn't lost anything. After that, despite numerous attempts by me, I received no response for over a month until I sent an email to forums. A day later I received an apology and a promise to correct the original issue and another issue I had due to bad connection and Evony doing whatever they did when they took game off line. Nothing was done and I've received no other communication. I can send ss of the entire conversation that has been going on for well over 1 month. I continue to have connection issues. In addition, it has come to the attention of several of us in server 61, there was cheating during the server War with server 52. This included sharing of ACCTS and trading points on tiles. We have ss of conversations to verify this and ss of conversation claiming the only people being cheated was Evony because them trading points boosted the gem prize pool. Please respond. Thank you, Gahosta

Quote Originally Posted by Gahosta View Post
    Issues in gane

James, I first contacted customer support re: an issue where I was losing points when I attacked and killed monsters. These were attacks I won with no wounded and no killed. As customer support usually ask for ss, I had those. Customer support told me it would be investigated and corrected. The next thing I heard was to reload my game. I did that with no change. Customer support then told me it was a display issue and I really hadn't lost anything. After that, despite numerous attempts by me, I received no response for over a month until I sent an email to forums. A day later I received an apology and a promise to correct the original issue and another issue I had due to bad connection and Evony doing whatever they did when they took game off line. Nothing was done and I've received no other communication. I can send ss of the entire conversation that has been going on for well over 1 month. I continue to have connection issues. In addition, it has come to the attention of several of us in server 61, there was cheating during the server War with server 52. This included sharing of ACCTS and trading points on tiles. We have ss of conversations to verify this and ss of conversation claiming the only people being cheated was Evony because them trading points boosted the gem prize pool. Please respond. Thank you, Gahosta
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us your user id number to check. You could find it in the monarch view. And please also attach an in-game screenshot for each of your problem so that we could have a check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James, below is my Id. You can follow the conversation on there I have had with customer support for well over 1 month now. Certain ss I no longer have due to length of time involved. Some are already posted on conversation with customer support. The ss re: cheating involve many, many ss of battle reports and conversations posted in both WC and SC. If you want all those posted here, I will, but it is quite a few.
    #16274259 Gahosta NGK Server 61

Quote Originally Posted by Gahosta View Post
    James, below is my Id. You can follow the conversation on there I have had with customer support for well over 1 month now. Certain ss I no longer have due to length of time involved. Some are already posted on conversation with customer support. The ss re: cheating involve many, many ss of battle reports and conversations posted in both WC and SC. If you want all those posted here, I will, but it is quite a few.
    #16274259 Gahosta NGK Server 61
    Dear Liege
    What do you mean by trading points on tiles. Do you mean real money trading please? If you have the proof to prove that the players were cheating. You could attach the screenshots here. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James, re: the cheating issue. There were two issues involved there. The ss of battle reports and conversations in WC and SC have been posted in customer support. The first is a player admitting to sharing acct and not being the owner of the acct. The second issue is players from different servers agreeing to place a number of troops below hospital capacity on a tile so the other player can attack. Each player receives a lot of points for SVS and KE(if at that time) without any damage to walls or loss of RSS. Troops are only wounded.
    I received a response this morning that the issue would be investigated and corrections made. I Want to make sure it is understood there are several issues that need to be resolved going back over 1 month ago. The issues and my losses are listed on the customer support page. If any additional response is needed, please let me know. Thanks, Gahosta

Gahosta (NGK)
    Server 62

[QUOTE=Gahosta;97066]James, re: the cheating issue. There were two issues involved there. The ss of battle reports and conversations in WC and SC have been posted in customer support. The first is a player admitting to sharing acct and not being the owner of the acct. The second issue is players from different servers agreeing to place a number of troops below hospital capacity on a tile so the other player can attack. Each player receives a lot of points for SVS and KE(if at that time) without any damage to walls or loss of RSS. Troops are only wounded.
    I received a response this morning that the issue would be investigated and corrections made. I Want to make sure it is understood there are several issues that need to be resolved going back over 1 month ago. The issues and my losses are listed on the customer support page. If any additional response is needed, please let me know. Thanks, Gahosta

Gahosta (NGK)
    Server 61[/

Good luck gahosta, I've been having issues getting online ever since the server crash on 15 Oct., and got locked out of both my accounts about 10 hours ago.

What's truly amazing is even though it won't allow me into my accounts, I am getting SMS push-notifications for items that are becoming available in the Tavern (e.g. VIT 25 Stamina 35 minutes ago).

Neither of my accounts are on S52.

Quote Originally Posted by RePeteAgain View Post
    Btw, this is glow toys
    Wow, Glow, wondered where you were. Hopefully it can be rectified

Gahosta - I'd break your info down, line-by-line (see my example below).

Otherwise, they're going to waste days resolving your issue. Look at some of my other threads here and how I'd have to re-post the info over and over again, because they couldn't figure it out. Include it like a signature block at the end of each reply here you post.

Monarch ID:
    Server: 61
    Alliance: [NGK]
    (Your monarch name)

Nope, they wont be corrected. They're giving you the runaround until you give up. That's what they always do.

Where can i get a legitimate response from customer support? I've been trying for over a week to get an explanation over a truce agreement issue.