Thread: Gold and gem mines

Gold and gem mines

I think a great way to get gold and encourage combat besides the throne could be to add 2 gold and 2 gem mines in the corners of the map that would function just like the alliance tiles and could replace themselves every like 72 hours or something and people would have to fight for them for there alliance to have them to harvest

I disagree.

A "fight-to-mine" just creates another method by which the largest coiners will gain an advantage over the rest of the members on that server.

This will do nothing more than further accelerate their development speed above all the other players on their server. And that is what is killing server after server in this game. That is what is causing numerous players to quit.

All they need to do is grant some friggin gold for killing all monster types, and boss types should guarantee 50k+ gold drops(and higher tier ones should guarantee more than 1 50k drop or 100k in multiple amounts) because it's literally impossible to get told otherwise. Can't even BUY gold with gems. and 20 bucks for 2.5 million gold is retarded. The black market is unreliable, the Levy system is retarded. the Wheel of Misfortune only benefits hackers or ppl who throw thousands at the game on a weekly basis. Age 1 and 2 were far better in terms of gold gain, this is just pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanthier View Post
    All they need to do is grant some friggin gold for killing all monster types, and boss types should guarantee 50k+ gold drops(and higher tier ones should guarantee more than 1 50k drop or 100k in multiple amounts) because it's literally impossible to get told otherwise. Can't even BUY gold with gems. and 20 bucks for 2.5 million gold is retarded. The black market is unreliable, the Levy system is retarded. the Wheel of Misfortune only benefits hackers or ppl who throw thousands at the game on a weekly basis. Age 1 and 2 were far better in terms of gold gain, this is just pathetic.
    You can buy gold with gems. It’s pricey but you can go to your keep and “Levy” - aside from the free levy you get every day you can spend gems to levy more. How much depends on your VIP level I think. But it costs around 11,000 gems for like 4 Million gold or something stupid like that.

That being said, yes I think there should be more ways of earning gold.