Thread: server glitch

Hybrid View

server glitch

it all started when the bubbels got reset.( you know when :-)the bubbel got fixed, but I was in the prosess of upgradig my wall. I got the build buff ( craftsman) form our queen. I tried to upgrade 4 times. differet ocations, and I have a recordig of the glich and some sceenshots. love this game all I want is the gems I lost on trying to upgrade the wall. roughly 13000. server 41. user Rojahn
    hoping for a quick reply and my gems back.

Quote Originally Posted by Rojahn View Post
    it all started when the bubbels got reset.( you know when :-)the bubbel got fixed, but I was in the prosess of upgradig my wall. I got the build buff ( craftsman) form our queen. I tried to upgrade 4 times. differet ocations, and I have a recordig of the glich and some sceenshots. love this game all I want is the gems I lost on trying to upgrade the wall. roughly 13000. server 41. user Rojahn
    hoping for a quick reply and my gems back.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

user name is rojahn
    Dear Liege
    Please give us the the user id number to check. You can find it under the monarch view. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

user number: 14104948
    Dear Liege
    Please also tell us how much it cost each time you tried to update. So that we could locate the record and have a further check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

user number: 14104948
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We've just re-sent 12K gems to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

the last time I did it I bought two 5 mill food so I used 12000 gems. I have a recording of it. how ever I do not remember how much rss boxes I used befor that. but that is ok. it is the gems I want.

the last time I did it I bought two 5 mill food so I used 12000 gems. I have a recording of it. how ever I do not remember how much rss boxes I used befor that. but that is ok. it is the gems I want.
    Dear Liege
    I search for 12000 gems deduction but I don't see any result from 20th to 23rd. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I tried to build the wall 4 times so I lost a lot of rss. but this is the only one I can prove I see I got the date mixed up aswell. sorry it was 16 okt.2017
    Last edited by Rojahn; 11-03-2017 at 11:47 AM.

You spent 12000 gems on 10 mil food?
    Last edited by Sir Loins; 11-01-2017 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Spelling

it was when you had the big serverproblem. I can send you the video? K have a time stamp on i. and it is 2 x 6000 not 12000. https://www.dropbox.com/s/zhja1xu653...40.38.mp4?dl=0

Oh so you Send THIS GUY his gems back, but when the game DOESN'T cultivate a general because YOU IDIOTS messed up with the x10 function, ADMITTED you messed up, and REFUSED to refund + claimed " we have no record of gem consumption" despite being given everything, you wont refund? Lol. Can't wait to see Google and Apple purge this game from their app stores.