Thread: Server lag...

Server lag...

I was attacked and 2 seconds before the attack hit I had placed an 8 hour truce agreement... yet for some reason I was still hit... please fix this!! I have photos to prove all of it

Goodluck read my ticket below n this is the response i get from Calvin there support rep "Calvin
    October 18, 2017, 22:36 -0700
    Dear Liege,
    The server were running just fine when you got attacked. I am sorry for your loss. But there is no compensation about the troops you have lost for failed defending.
    Sincerely,
    Evony Support"

After they told me their server logs showed i was under a truce agreement.

Not to mention i wasnt on tiles and it was a city hit

The truce agreement mail they sent shows the Time was two seconds before the hit.

Dear Liege
    This is a strategy game. Not a Real Time Strategy game. It's normal to have 5 seconds latency at any moment. You could give us your user id number to check and I will be able to show you when the server recognized your bubble command and when you got hit. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

14293871... so you are telling me that my mail that shows that I had a bubble two seconds before the hit happened isn’t enough? I literally pressed truce agreement confirmed it and then the hit happened... please look into this... most marches are within 5 seconds... she was one spot from me... those two seconds should be more ham enough... thank you for looking

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F4306F23-C84B-4C62-8B81-04E739AAA4D4.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	696 That’s the truce agreement mail

?

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    This is a strategy game. Not a Real Time Strategy game. It's normal to have 5 seconds latency at any moment. You could give us your user id number to check and I will be able to show you when the server recognized your bubble command and when you got hit. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    thats the problem james, this latency issue is far from 5 seconds. Everything you do has some serious lag. In a game where seconds matter everything should be real time with next to no lag. I have no clue of what you mean by "not a real time strategy game" when thats exactly how this game interacts with each other. Dont forget you work for the player, without us this game would be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktrose View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E1B20D1D-9B06-4CCB-A590-18620BA2AA45.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	697 thatís the hit
    Dear Liege
    Our developer told us that the fight actually happened 10 seconds before the report was generated. So our admin could only compensate part of the troops to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James