Thread: Address of legal team required

Address of legal team required

Support in the game is aweful. They either lie to me, or they don't answer my questions, or they delete my tickets without even responding.

When the game came back online after the crash i bought resources from the bkack market and trained troops. The game reset (red wifi signal of death) and my resources were gone, my gems were gone, and i had no troops training.

When the server started crashing i was moving generals between subs. I have no idea what happened, but now im missing two historic generals.

I had an issue with server lag during the addition of Arab subs on my server (server 8) which cost me 150,000 troops and one historic general. When I submitted a ticket "Peanut" tried telling me that an Epic Historic General chest does not necessarily give an epic historic general!!!

Your support is poorly trained, your developers constantly change battle mechanics with no warning causing massive troop losses, as well as making programming mistakes that cause server crashes and I'm sick and tired of the lies and cover ups.

I will be discussing a lawsuit, possibly a class action lawsuit with my attorneys for the immediate full refund of all purchases I've made in this game, unless someone here actually cares to do the right thing.

You can spend millions on a Superbowl commercial in the US, but you can't hire competent support or developers. This is ridiculous!!!

Compensation or an address. The choice is yours.

ID: 10558582

Server 8

Quote Originally Posted by Messorem View Post
    Support in the game is aweful. They either lie to me, or they don't answer my questions, or they delete my tickets without even responding.

When the game came back online after the crash i bought resources from the bkack market and trained troops. The game reset (red wifi signal of death) and my resources were gone, my gems were gone, and i had no troops training.

When the server started crashing i was moving generals between subs. I have no idea what happened, but now im missing two historic generals.

I had an issue with server lag during the addition of Arab subs on my server (server 8) which cost me 150,000 troops and one historic general. When I submitted a ticket "Peanut" tried telling me that an Epic Historic General chest does not necessarily give an epic historic general!!!

Your support is poorly trained, your developers constantly change battle mechanics with no warning causing massive troop losses, as well as making programming mistakes that cause server crashes and I'm sick and tired of the lies and cover ups.

I will be discussing a lawsuit, possibly a class action lawsuit with my attorneys for the immediate full refund of all purchases I've made in this game, unless someone here actually cares to do the right thing.

You can spend millions on a Superbowl commercial in the US, but you can't hire competent support or developers. This is ridiculous!!!

Compensation or an address. The choice is yours.

ID: 10558582

Server 8
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please also give us an approximate date to check on each of your issue. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Another support ticket deleted with no explanation or response.

This is ridiculous James and im getting furious.

You know the dates of the server crash, its not like it was a small event easily overlooked!

I got tired of waiting for you and your games.

I have found the information i needed.

Here it is for anyone else that needs it.

Top Games Inc.
    Attn: Legal Department
    5201 Great America Pkwy
    Suite 320
    Santa Clara, CA 95054

Quote Originally Posted by Messorem View Post
    I got tired of waiting for you and your games.

I have found the information i needed.

Here it is for anyone else that needs it.

Top Games Inc.
    Attn: Legal Department
    5201 Great America Pkwy
    Suite 320
    Santa Clara, CA 95054

You can legally request arbitration.
    And yeah CS isn't answering anyone anymore. They are just deleting tickets. Maybe the pressure is too much for evony and they are folding up?