Thread: Mail and RSS issue

Mail and RSS issue

Yeasterday after that evony issues I opened the game and opened mails with gifts you sent us. But problem is that all emails are showing as unread after Ive opened them about 20x. Now it shows that Ive recieved 3x of each support gifts. ( but where are they &#128514 The biggest problem is when I opened boxex with 1M rss and used my own rss I had and gems for rss in black market and started to heal my all wounded troops which took about cca 3M of each rss, my game freezed and got restarted and canceled healing and my gems and rss were not given back.
    Please, can you fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Аиgeliс <3 View Post
    Yeasterday after that evony issues I opened the game and opened mails with gifts you sent us. But problem is that all emails are showing as unread after Ive opened them about 20x. Now it shows that Ive recieved 3x of each support gifts. ( but where are they ) The biggest problem is when I opened boxex with 1M rss and used my own rss I had and gems for rss in black market and started to heal my all wounded troops which took about cca 3M of each rss, my game freezed and got restarted and canceled healing and my gems and rss were not given back.
    Please, can you fix this?
    Dear Liege
    Please try again. The mail problem should have been fixed by now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James