Thread: rewards

rewards

Though I don't know what I should have exactly, I should have world boss, undead and monarch competition rewards which have not been received. I was top 50 for world boss and monarch before I went to sleep (I cant see me dropping out of top 100) and though I was asleep for undead I passed all 20 waves as a level 25 (last wave at 4 am) so I should get at least individual rewards (doubt I finished top 10 individuals but normally the alliance is 2nd) non of these have come through. When will these come through?

Update: when I looked in my items it is as if I have been rewarded for the world boss (50 gear chests showed up) but no mail about it and no mail was in my box about the other 2 things for me to claim the items. Name is Sir Smoggie, number- 13164639 and im on server 33.
    Last edited by Sir Smoggie; 10-16-2017 at 10:34 AM.

last update after restarting the game, the rewards have magically appeared in my inbox

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Smoggie View Post
    Though I don't know what I should have exactly, I should have world boss, undead and monarch competition rewards which have not been received. I was top 50 for world boss and monarch before I went to sleep (I cant see me dropping out of top 100) and though I was asleep for undead I passed all 20 waves as a level 25 (last wave at 4 am) so I should get at least individual rewards (doubt I finished top 10 individuals but normally the alliance is 2nd) non of these have come through. When will these come through?
    Dear Liege
    The rewards mail should be working now. Please check again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James