Thread: WiFi and mail issues

Hybrid View

WiFi and mail issues

Well u took the game down today for several hours to fix issues only to make it worse I've put money into the game and need more compensation as do other players so come on evony sort it out as you making its miserable for us to play

Quote Originally Posted by Gracey View Post
    Well u took the game down today for several hours to fix issues only to make it worse I've put money into the game and need more compensation as do other players so come on evony sort it out as you making its miserable for us to play
    M

Amen! The compensation is a slap in the face!

Quote Originally Posted by Gracey View Post
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us your user id and what you have lost during the down time so that we could have a check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I'm sick of seeing the same 4 messages show up as unread(5 messages total, 1 is read already) in my fking inbox after all of this, EVERY TIME I RELOG! I've DELETED these messages about 15 times since the servers came back up. They STILL reappear. and the Op is right, the compensation wasn't enough

Quote Originally Posted by Alanthier View Post
    I'm sick of seeing the same 4 messages show up as unread(5 messages total, 1 is read already) in my fking inbox after all of this, EVERY TIME I RELOG! I've DELETED these messages about 15 times since the servers came back up. They STILL reappear. and the Op is right, the compensation wasn't enough
    Dear Liege
    Could you tell us your user id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Your lucky you only have 5 messages that come up, i have 26 dating as far back as day 1 (sometime in feb) and the 2.2k gems and the rss and speeds we got was not enough for 6 hours of bullshittery from the devs (also i lost some pretty sweet monarch event and undead rewards in the mix)