Thread: Scouted & attacked while bubbled

Scouted & attacked while bubbled

About 3 days ago while still under a 3 day bubble I was scouted then attacked. Yes I was still recuperating from a bubble pop from your last update witch I have come to realize as normal because that's what Evony says. Well this time IT IS NOT NORMAL. I had a 3 day bubble and was only 1 day in, I still had 2 days left of the bubble.I reported this WITH screenshots, but as usual no response. My id is 10616668

Come on will u please answer

Won't do you any good if he does answer. I had the same exact problem, zeroed and lost my good subs and evony/James did absolutely nothing to fix it. Just pretend it never happened and ignored. Just contact Apple using your emailed recites or google play.

Dear Liege
    You scouted other players which broke your bubble. And there should have been a warning popping out right before you send out scout. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

2017-09-28 04:13:52 10616668 9 - Production-9 cevonymob_web44 - clearPeaceShield_sendTroop type is 9

I did not scout anyone. Even if I did I would have gotten a report saying I scouted, but I got no message,I have no report saying I scouted anyone, because I DID NOT HAPPEN! I sent u everything that happened.