Thread: Zeroed while troops out of my city

Zeroed while troops out of my city

I have contacted customer support in game and revived one redone from them and it was bs saying please try again so I contacted daily to log into night and see them say the ticket is closed and still nothing was ever done. During server wars I was in the other server attacking monsters. As I was marching to a monster i was attack I wasn't worried about it cause all of my troops was marching to the monster. Well I killed the monster my troops marched back and disapered I looked at my reports and the report I got from him hitting me while all of my troops were marching showed that he zeroed me and wounded and killed part of my troops with his attack. This never should have happened I have screen shots of his attack report at 21:21:22 saying he zeroed me. My troops where marching to the monster that I killed 10 seconds later at 21:21:32. So how did he wound and kill all my troops. I waited days to heal hoping customer support in game would fix this they did not so I had to use 18m rss to heal and 5 days worth kf regular speed ups as I had no healing ones. I want my rss and speed ups returned and gems to I used to buy source of life for the dead ones. And some compensation for ruining my sever wars event due to a glitch in your system that put me to no troops in the first 20 mins of server wars.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170919-213805.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	663 here is report i was zeroed 21:21:22

Name:	Screenshot_20170919-213950.jpg 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	664report of the monster I was marching to and killed at 21:21:32 when hit in previous report posted

Name:	Screenshot_20170922-114956.jpg 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	665Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170922-114951.jpg 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	666my wounded and killed troops

Quote Originally Posted by Paul$$ View Post
    I have contacted customer support in game and revived one redone from them and it was bs saying please try again so I contacted daily to log into night and see them say the ticket is closed and still nothing was ever done. During server wars I was in the other server attacking monsters. As I was marching to a monster i was attack I wasn't worried about it cause all of my troops was marching to the monster. Well I killed the monster my troops marched back and disapered I looked at my reports and the report I got from him hitting me while all of my troops were marching showed that he zeroed me and wounded and killed part of my troops with his attack. This never should have happened I have screen shots of his attack report at 21:21:22 saying he zeroed me. My troops where marching to the monster that I killed 10 seconds later at 21:21:32. So how did he wound and kill all my troops. I waited days to heal hoping customer support in game would fix this they did not so I had to use 18m rss to heal and 5 days worth kf regular speed ups as I had no healing ones. I want my rss and speed ups returned and gems to I used to buy source of life for the dead ones. And some compensation for ruining my sever wars event due to a glitch in your system that put me to no troops in the first 20 mins of server wars.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Paul$$ View Post
    Id- 16395250
    Dear Liege
    Our admin just sent you 50 Source of life as compensation. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Are unserious 50 source of life did nothing for me I already bought the 1 i needed with gems and healed the rest and source of life did nothing for my wounded troops I had to use speed ups and rss to heal them from your glitch. Take back your source of life crap and give me the rss and speed ups I used to and the gems I used to buy a source of life already.

Are u serious 50 source of life did nothing for me I already bought the 1 i needed with gems and healed the rest and source of life did nothing for my wounded troops I had to use speed ups and rss to heal them from your glitch. Take back your source of life crap and give me the rss and speed ups I used to and the gems I used to buy a source of life already.

Trust me, James doesn't know what he's talking about. Just trying to push sources of life on you and never addressing the real problem.

I know the source of life didn't do shit for me I had spend millions on resources and days of speed ups. I want rss and speed ups back bot source of life shit I can't use.

James look another unsatfied customer. How many does that make now?