Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 3 day bubble

  1. #1

    3 day bubble

    I had a fresh 3 day bubble up this morning before "maintenance" was done. Now I have 9 hours left! WTF? Not only did you steal the bubble that cost me 2500 gems, but you deleted the proof when you cleared my mail entirely except for the mails containing your inadequate compensation for the never ending problems in this game. I'm not the only person who got screwed out of my bubble. There is also the issue of resources disappearing when boxes are opened. I'm not even sure how much I may have lost opening my 100k gold boxes from goblins. This better be addressed soon, and there better be real compensations given. I would have opened a ticket within the game with support, however I currently have an open ticket that has been ignored for nearly 2 weeks. Pathetic. 10488704 is my ID.
    Last edited by Sir Loins; 10-15-2017 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Adding is number

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Loins View Post
    I had a fresh 3 day bubble up this morning before "maintenance" was done. Now I have 9 hours left! WTF? Not only did you steal the bubble that cost me 2500 gems, but you deleted the proof when you cleared my mail entirely except for the mails containing your inadequate compensation for the never ending problems in this game. I'm not the only person who got screwed out of my bubble. There is also the issue of resources disappearing when boxes are opened. I'm not even sure how much I may have lost opening my 100k gold boxes from goblins. This better be addressed soon, and there better be real compensations given. I would have opened a ticket within the game with support, however I currently have an open ticket that has been ignored for nearly 2 weeks. Pathetic. 10488704 is my ID.
    Dear Liege
    Our developer told us that we should have fixed yesterday's bubble problem. Please let us know if you still lost any truce agreement due to yesterday's problem. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  3. #3
    My in game name is imanot on server 9. My bubble was not fixed and I had to buy a new 3 day bubble. I would like a 3day truce to replace what I lost.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Imanot View Post
    My in game name is imanot on server 9. My bubble was not fixed and I had to buy a new 3 day bubble. I would like a 3day truce to replace what I lost.
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us your user id number to check. The id can be found under the Monarch Detail panel. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us your user id number to check. The id can be found under the Monarch Detail panel. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James
    Seems to have been fixed 2 days was added to my current bubble. 10625951. Is my I'd.

    Thank you

  6. #6
    You may have fixed the bubble problem but the 3 day bubble I had to spend 2500 gems on was negated by the developers. Then they gave everyone an extra 3 days of truce. So I want my 2500 gems back or a new 3 day truce to use at my own discretion. You can NOT consider truce time given to everyone as compensation for what I am owed!!!!!!!!

  7. #7
    Why am I not able to post screen shots?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Loins View Post
    You may have fixed the bubble problem but the 3 day bubble I had to spend 2500 gems on was negated by the developers. Then they gave everyone an extra 3 days of truce. So I want my 2500 gems back or a new 3 day truce to use at my own discretion. You can NOT consider truce time given to everyone as compensation for what I am owed!!!!!!!!
    Dear Liege
    Our admin has just re-sent the item to you. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  9. #9
    I had a simmular problem. the bubbel got fixed, but I was in the prosess of upgradig my wall. I tried to upgrade 4 times. different ocations, and I have a recordig of the glich and some sceenshots. love this game all I want is the gems I lost on trying to upgrade the wall. roughly 13000. server 41. user Rojahn
    hoping for a quick reply and my gems back.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rojahn View Post
    I had a simmular problem. the bubbel got fixed, but I was in the prosess of upgradig my wall. I tried to upgrade 4 times. different ocations, and I have a recordig of the glich and some sceenshots. love this game all I want is the gems I lost on trying to upgrade the wall. roughly 13000. server 41. user Rojahn
    hoping for a quick reply and my gems back.
    Dear Liege
    Please create your own thread and tell us your user id to check. So that we could help. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •