Thread: Lost my account link

Hybrid View

Lost my account link

Hello, I started a new game on server 69 yesterday. I went to link the account with Game Center, but forgot to unlink from previous game I had been playing on server 66. The name on server 69 is Red Raider. I did make a purchase on that account before I unintentionally re linked with old game. Is there anything you can do to help out? This is a new server and would like to get going asap. Thank you again.

Quote Originally Posted by hh_ex@yahoo.com View Post
    Hello, I started a new game on server 69 yesterday. I went to link the account with Game Center, but forgot to unlink from previous game I had been playing on server 66. The name on server 69 is Red Raider. I did make a purchase on that account before I unintentionally re linked with old game. Is there anything you can do to help out? This is a new server and would like to get going asap. Thank you again.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history here or by PM as a proof of account ownership. And please also give us the new user id which is needed during the re-link. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James