Monarch : lvl 20
    Server 66
    Id: 16640271 relink to 16882183
    If u need for information i Will send
    Please fast i am losing my shield soon

Daddydevil

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Thank you for being patient with us. We've just relinked your account. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    James
    Hey u have not relink my account yet please do ur job correct i am still on keep lvl 6 please relink my account keep level 22 monarch 20 server 66 alliance 666 u need more information

I need This account relinked fallow screenshots https://s26.postimg.org/w1t02axzd/83...A1_BEEB574.png
    This This monarch acount u havt linked yet please https://postimg.org/image/q258ynd6t/

Please be fast i have been lockout for 5 days Now

Why canít u guys do ur job probably itís long time I have been locked out itís a new server

Quote Originally Posted by Daddydevil View Post
    I cant see u have relink my account i am still on keep lvl 6 Whats going on
    Dear Liege
    Is your level 6 account 16882183 please?

Best Regards
    James

Daddydevil

Dear Liege
    Is your level 6 account 16882183 please?

Best Regards
    James
    Yes Its keep lvl 6 and my main acount is keep lvl 22 i need to relink i have linked that monarch account to my gamecenter and the facebook
    Last edited by Daddydevil; 09-27-2017 at 04:04 AM. Reason: Information

Quote Originally Posted by Daddydevil View Post
    Yes Its keep lvl 6 and my main acount is keep lvl 22 i need to relink
    U want me to make another so u Can relink it

Daddydevil

Do to an unforeseen unlinking of my account I reached out to customer support and it took 4 days to get a response. In that time I have lost over 90M of each type of resource plus all of my subordinate cities. Due to that fact that it took Evony customer support so long for them to respond then actually help me I am asking for compensation in my lose of resources and subordinate cities. Your game had an error that I am paying the price for and I am a spender on this account. Make this right please i have also lost rallies and prestige alliance point speed ups and my progress Its a new server Every second is important so please make This right i Will not heal my troop or upgrade City before i have Got compensation for my lost or return all the money inhave spend on This account
    Last edited by Daddydevil; 09-27-2017 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Informationd

Dear Liege
    It seems that you also sent in-game ticket. So, our admin may have made a duplicate operation that it reversed the account states.

Best Regards
    James

Do to an unforeseen unlinking of my account I reached out to customer support and it took 4 days to get a response. In that time I have lost over 90M of each type of resource plus all of my subordinate cities. Due to that fact that it took Evony customer support so long for them to respond then actually help me I am asking for compensation in my lose of resources and subordinate cities. Your game had an error that I am paying the price for and I am a spender on this account. Make this right please i have also lost rallies and prestige alliance point speed ups and my progress Its a new server Every second is important so please make This right i Will not heal my troop or upgrade City before i have Got compensation for my lost or return all the money inhave spend on This account

Dear Liege
    It seems that you also sent in-game ticket. So, our admin may have made a duplicate operation that it reversed the account states.

Best Regards
    James
    Everything has been reversed Can u please switch Ids AS well all my packages are on 99$ my packages needs reinstall

Dear Liege
    Please try again. It should have been fixed. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Daddydevil

Dear Liege
    Please try again. It should have been fixed. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    No Its not still same Shiit and are u guys going to give some compensation for my 5 days loss og progress AS it is new server Every second is important and i lost all my purple and Blue subs and i lost 80m each resources i want all recover and if u donít do it I will send u some id u can delete us from game so we can quit

Dear Liege
    That's weird. It works for most of the players. We cannot help if it doesn't work. And we can see that the account is still being played. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James