Thread: SvS lag/glitch customer support ignoring

SvS lag/glitch customer support ignoring

Tried to port back to my server in svs and stuck in limbo.
    Subsequently got rallied and everything I worked and paid for has gone.
    Customer services response: send a screenshot of the glitch!!! Are they for real? Do they actually read the complaint!
    Now not heard anything since.
    You need to sort out these issues and if not then compensate for the losses.
    Ignoring the complaints only encourages people to quit.
    Porting back to my server should not result in me losing everything, the screen went back to my server but my castle remained in enemy server.
    Would appreciate help before I get apple involved, either sort it out or refund my money.

Server 3 RIGGS

Dear Liege
    Our developer logged in your account and see that your City is located near your alliance. If your account is still stuck in "limbo". Please attach a screenshot here so that we could have a further check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

It's back now but it was stuck in the enemy server, hence got rallied, customer services still not replied after 2 days

Porting from one server to the other should not be such a big deal that you risk getting stuck with glitches and lag, I ported back, the screen changed to my server but I could not locate my castle, I found it still located in enemy server burning, unacceptable glitch.

Weird how the similarities between here and customer services.
    I ask a question.
    You reply asking for screenshot
    I reply.
    No one replies again.
    This game and its employees quite frankly suck, big time.

Another day goes by, makes me wonder why James even replied in the first place if he then doesn't respond afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Skitty View Post
    Another day goes by, makes me wonder why James even replied in the first place if he then doesn't respond afterwards.
    Don't get your hopes up! To be able to fix the problem the CS agent would have to know something about the game. JAMES has proved time and time again that he knows NOTHING about the game. I've gone back and forth with cs countless times and it always just ends up with me reporting evonies short comings to the Apple App Store, they will take care of you, Evony will not.

Quote Originally Posted by stuardw@gmail.com View Post
    Don't get your hopes up! To be able to fix the problem the CS agent would have to know something about the game. JAMES has proved time and time again that he knows NOTHING about the game. I've gone back and forth with cs countless times and it always just ends up with me reporting evonies short comings to the Apple App Store, they will take care of you, Evony will not.
    I'm onto apple as we speak? I'll take a full refund and they can close my account, with a customer service like this it's not worth playing.

So customer services reply after four days.
    My compensation for losing 900k T10 because of a glitch/game error is: 25m of each rss!!!! Pretty sure I trained about 14k T10 with that, only 886k to go!!! Again showing a complete disregard for its players and clueless about how the game works.

James must be asleep or burning his head deep into the sand

Maybe he just died or something

Another day anothing day of nothing from customer services or James the elusive

Another day another piss take

Quote Originally Posted by Skitty View Post
    Another day another piss take
    Maybe James is actually learning how to play the game, because apparently he has no clue.

Anyone there day of being ignored