Thread: Sort this out James

Angry Sort this out James

This was my message to customer support and their response below that:

"I'm absolutely ducking appalled with y'all again, I thought you said you improved the cost of the source of life system. But once again, it's shit. It when from increase x1 cost every 9 uses, to increase X1 cost every 15 uses. This is pathetic. I have just spent $1000 for this server versus serves on packs, items, resources, heals and at the very end of it, and additional 521k gems on 512 sources of life which I have used this past 48 hours.

I still am left with 470k T10 troops in my hospital that require to be revived. Doing the math it's currently costing 9 source of life for 5k troops. This will probably be over 1 million gems, this is ridiculous. I am messaging you to do for one and only thing, I want my 470k troops currently in my hospital to be revived free. I will not put over $1000 more again just to revive them troops.

If you reply to this messages with a negative response such as we, "That's the way the system is", "can't help you" or anything of the such then I promise you I will Immediately call my bank and have them chargeback every payment over the past 6 months, and I will be done with this game. That's over 5000 dollars. After this I will pass on my chargeback advice to my entire server which has a basic gem purchase history of over 15million gems, which is equivalent to over $125k. This is a promise, I will not respond back to you if you give me a negative response, I will simply begin my chargeback.

If you do not reply within 2 business day then I promise to begin the chargeback, I will wait no longer than 2 business days for my troops to be revived or for the negative response. If you revive my 470k t10 then I will ignore the chargebacks and simply continue playing, otherwise I'm done. Reviving my 470k t10 troops is free for you, so I shall expect you do this. This conversation history will be screenshotted as proof for you lack of support for my chargebacks. Unless you do revive my troops. As you can see from the image I also won the server vs server and am now the champion of both servers, show some respect to your best players. Expect your response within 1 business day, 2 maximum before chargeback madness.

ID: 14899603
    Username: IsntWorthIt
    Alliance: SYN Synergy
    Server: 46"

Their response after 1 business day

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	637

Their response isn't even relevant, I was not giving you feedback, I was requesting my troops to be revived, your bullshit Svs source of life system is broken and will forever be broken, eventually you'll fix it but until then I want my troops revived.

Now I am pissed off, I'm giving you one last chance to fully heal my server vs server hospital troops before I fully initiate my $5270 refund. Not only that, relaying my refund advice to all of the coiners in my server. Reviving my troops is completely free for you to do, do you really want to risk over $10k - $100k worth of refund chargebacks over freely reviving my troops. I won the server vs server, I am the champion. I have the most points, I am the bigger spender during Svs, show some respect and appreciation. Revive my troops. I have already revived 120+ times this Svs, that cost me over 520 sources of life, that's 520k gems already. I won't ask for those gems back, I just want the remaining revived.

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE! I do not want to be ignored, I know you don't work during the weekend James so if this doesn't get resolved before the weekend then expect mass refunds. Speak to your admins, have them revive my troops in the hospital. My ID, server name and details are above. I've shown you your representatives response.

In my hospital is 471,320k T10 troops, there is 235,660k T10 Musketeers(Archers) and 235,660k T10 Imperial Helepolis(Siege). You have one business day to restore my troops, I don't want any bullshit response where I am expected to reply, then wait another 24 hours. Fix it tonight, speak to your admins.

Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	638

Size:	68.9 KB 
ID:	639

Dear Liege
    I am sorry that I cannot override customer support representatives' decision. But I will report your case to our developers for review. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    Our developer tried reviving 470k T10 troops and it cost 940k gems. And then confirmed that the numbers were correct. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

This is appalling. It cost 940k gems?
    I have proven to Evony that I am not happy and I have refunded 5% of my purchases, that's 200$. I have told Google I will alert James and Evony representatives one last time, if they do not revive my 470k troops. I will refund 100% of my purchases, which is 5500$.
    So once again, I want you to report this case to the developers again, but I will put what they need to do simply. Tell them, "Revive the 470k T10 troops which have now dissapeared from hospital on user ID 14899603"
    I will refund beginning tonight, from the moment you reply to everyone here at your usual time. I would advise your representatives to revive my troops for me. Otherwise you'll be hit with a huge $5500 chargeback.
    Thank you.