Thread: Lost main account while in alternate pls help

Lost main account while in alternate pls help

Boy this must happen a lot right?? I logged in to my smaller account this morning and when I went to switch back the game instead linked the smaller account to my gamecenter.

The name on my main acct is IrishLala ❧ and the ID is 15698802 this should be linked to my iTunes gamecenter

My smaller account is SukkubusLala and the ID is 15865262 and is linked to my Facebook.

When switching between them from sukkubus to Irish the former glitched and linked over writing the acct.

I can prove owner ship of IrishLala and would love to know how I can re-access this acct ASAP.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4652.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	628 my recent receipt for purchases to acct
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4650.jpg 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	627  

I see in some replies that creating another acct is often needed so I've done this. Would really love the info for Id 15698802 to be moved to the following

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4656.jpg 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	629

HEy my thread dont even show up. How it works ?and how can u attach ss etc ?

Dear Liege
    We can see that you can login your account now. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Warskye View Post
    HEy my thread dont even show up. How it works ?and how can u attach ss etc ?
    Dear Liege
    We can see that you can login your account now. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

No james i cannot login into my account its new mini account i made to send msges to support my account is still locked out "15866803" is my account id please check it

Thank you guys ever so much.