View Poll Results: Does James actually fix problems?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

3 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bubble popped early! Lost troops and subs

Bubble popped early! Lost troops and subs

My bubble popped early!? I got hit and lost troops and two blue subs (Id 15179442)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7255.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	615

Name:	IMG_7255.jpg 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	615

Name:	IMG_7256.jpg 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	616

Good luck. I've been fighting with customer support for almost a month over the same thing. Still haven't gotten it resolved with them.

Quote Originally Posted by BOSSMANBOB View Post
    Good luck. I've been fighting with customer support for almost a month over the same thing. Still haven't gotten it resolved with them.
    Have you at very least got a tell from customer service? They don't respond. I went a month with 4 pages of questions and concerns and didn't hear anything.

Dear Liege
    The log shows that you sent out troops for PvP activities which broke the shield. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

2017-08-12 00:32:18 15179442 49 - Production-49 cevonymob_web43 - clearPeaceShield_sendTroop type is 17
    2017-08-11 21:48:46 15179442 49 - Production-49 cevonymob_web43 - - 24 Hour Truce Agreement (978)

I reined another member earlier. Reinforcing someone doesn't break your bubble. That's the only pvp activity I did.

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    The log shows that you sent out troops for PvP activities which broke the shield. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

2017-08-12 00:32:18 15179442 49 - Production-49 cevonymob_web43 - clearPeaceShield_sendTroop type is 17
    2017-08-11 21:48:46 15179442 49 - Production-49 cevonymob_web43 - - 24 Hour Truce Agreement (978)

If I'm correct there are only two ways to break a bubble early. Attacking pvp or scouting. I think my records will indicate that I hadn't scouted anyone for at least a week before this occurred. If you are saying it was a pvp attack than please show me who this attack was towards. Seeing as it happened during the KE event can you show me the records of the points I received during my alleged attack? You can't because I didn't attack during the whole of the event. The only ke points I got were the points I gained after my bubble dropped prematurely and I was attacked.

After looking at your data: you're not even looking at the right time. The data you are showing is 20 hours after the incident.

Dear Liege
    You cannot reinforce your allies either. It will also break your shield. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

?

Dear Liege
    You cannot reinforce your allies either. It will also break your shield. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James
    Have you ever played this game before? I assume you would have know all about it... Reinforcing your allies does not break your bubble. Try it. Will you address the fact that you posted data that was 20 hours different than my innocent? I have no idea why Evony doesn't make it right with either customer support from the app or here? It's free for you to fix the problem. Instead every time I have to contact Apple support they always refund me money in cases where customer support is being non responsive or in this case clueless as to how the game even functions.

Dear Liege
    I am sorry that the log had shown that it was broken by PvP activities that we will not do anything on this case. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    I am sorry that the log had shown that it was broken by PvP activities that we will not do anything on this case. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Did you actual read any of my replies? If you look at my report vs the time pvp activity occurred you will see that you are not looking at the right time. Did I break bubble for pvp activity? Yes, 12 hours after the incident occurred. It has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. My bubble broke way earlier than it should have and you won't own up to it. You need to look at the logs that came from the right times James...
    also, it's scary that Evony had put a customer representative here that knows nothing about the game. 99% of the people playing evony could tell you the reinforcing an alliance member will not break your bubble... you told me it would... do you still stand behind your statement James????

Look like James doesn't know how to answer... Evony is so crooked!

Dear Liege
    The case was considered closed by our supervisor as I had replied previously. If you met another problem. Please start another thread. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James