View Poll Results: Does James actually fix problems?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

3 100.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bubble popped early! Lost troops and subs

Nope it's the same problem JAMES and nobody ever took care of the problem. Your data sheet was way off. Your not looking for the times I had posted. I don't know why you keep ignoring that.

That's bs James... look at how many similar reports you have about bubbles popping early. Why don't you guys take responsibility for your flawed game? It's my fault my bubble broke? Show me the log in which pvp activity broke my bubble. The only actions I took were reinforcing another player and that DOES NOT break your bubble

James you ever tried playing this game yet?

Stuardw, you should contact your bank to refund ALL your purchases. I believe they call it a charge back for their lack of support. Tell them that all your purchases were unauthorised. Customer service in evony is more like a "f u, you're wrong and were always right service." I lost over 600k t10s due to them mislabeling and not labeling their items correctly. Goodluck bud!

Quote Originally Posted by Maliante2 View Post
    Stuardw, you should contact your bank to refund ALL your purchases. I believe they call it a charge back for their lack of support. Tell them that all your purchases were unauthorised. Customer service in evony is more like a "f u, you're wrong and were always right service." I lost over 600k t10s due to them mislabeling and not labeling their items correctly. Goodluck bud!
    Did you notice where James mentioned it was due to me reinforcing an ally? Clearly he's making excuses and has never played this game.

this is crazy lol im shocked, James doesn't know that bubbles dont pop from reinforcing? I mean i get its a job but having some basic knowledge is necessary. its scary to see so many unhappy players while we pay so much to play their game. im starting to think we should go play a game that cares about the player.