Thread: General Cultivation

General Cultivation

On two of my generals, when I go to cultivate them, every time I get Negative cultivation points. Why is it I can no longer cultivate these two generals.?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardlucktrucker@gmail.com View Post
    On two of my generals, when I go to cultivate them, every time I get Negative cultivation points. Why is it I can no longer cultivate these two generals.?
    Dear Liege
    Could you give us your user id number and the generals' names to check please? Maybe they had been cultivated to pretty high status?

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Could you give us your user id number and the generals' names to check please? Maybe they had been cultivated to pretty high status?

Best Regards
    James
    Monarch ID 16810984

Lv 17 Alexander the Great
    Lv 17 Natasha
    Lv 14 Sallah
    Lv 14 Clare
    Lv 13 Attila
    Lv 11 Spartacus (just started)
    Lv 11 Natasha

Those are the ones I checked today. Yes I know it's more than 2. But 7 of my Generals are losing when I go to cultivate them. And when I click cancel I still lose the gold.

Also I tried the Cultivate X 10 using 200 gems I would only get attributed for a single cultivation click cancel gems stay gone, and then I could try the 10 times again and get results more reasonable to the 200 gems spent but wound up being 400 spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardlucktrucker@gmail.com View Post
    Monarch ID 16810984

Lv 17 Alexander the Great
    Lv 17 Natasha
    Lv 14 Sallah
    Lv 14 Clare
    Lv 13 Attila
    Lv 11 Spartacus (just started)
    Lv 11 Natasha

Those are the ones I checked today. Yes I know it's more than 2. But 7 of my Generals are losing when I go to cultivate them. And when I click cancel I still lose the gold.

Also I tried the Cultivate X 10 using 200 gems I would only get attributed for a single cultivation click cancel gems stay gone, and then I could try the 10 times again and get results more reasonable to the 200 gems spent but wound up being 400 spent.
    Dear Liege
    Our developer told me that it's normal for coin cultivation. Please attach a screenshot which shows how far the cultivation has gone so that we could have a further check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James