Thread: Lost device for weeks!!!

Exclamation Lost device for weeks!!!

Please help! Ive lost my device for weeks now, I bought new phone but now can't connect again. I forgot which email I used. Please help me. I want to play again. I was big spender. The ID showing on current game says ID: 16585633
    My name on my lost device accounts War Faruk, the ID was 14979692
    Please help me. I don't want to start from fresh, I spent a lot if money on my account.

Quote Originally Posted by Faruk View Post
    Please help! Ive lost my device for weeks now, I bought new phone but now can't connect again. I forgot which email I used. Please help me. I want to play again. I was big spender. The ID showing on current game says ID: 16585633
    My name on my lost device accounts War Faruk, the ID was 14979692
    Please help me. I don't want to start from fresh, I spent a lot if money on my account.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history here or by PM as a proof of account ownership. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country. So your visa record or flight ticket is needed to prove that you've been there when you created one of both accounts . You can send the screenshots via PM. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

You don't understand how stressful it was to find this! I hope it's enough. Here is my flight ticket from Turkish airlines to Birmingham airport, I've been in Birmingham for a few weeks now visiting my family. Lost the phone at the airport funny enough.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	486.2 KB 
ID:	611

Hi
    I'm just guessing that customer support doesn't work on the weekends. Please can we resolve this tonight, I've been unable to play the game for a long time now and it's only getting longer and upsetting. I've provided you with the Google receipts, the plane tickets and I'm yet to receive my account back.
    Please transfer my account War Faruk ID 14979692 to the new account showing on my device ID 16585633
    Thank you James

Dear Liege
    We are so sorry that our admin told me that he's not able to confirm the ownership. Usually you could retrieve your account by logging in or switching to the linked Google Played/facebook/Game Center account. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

Well then what other choos do you leave me, I hereby request a full refund for my account you will not provide for me. For every penny I spent on that account I want it back. A refund is mandatory and is now out of the question to ignore, I am legally entitled to it. Please refund all my purchases to the original payment methods I purchased the packs with.
    If you don't refund me then I'll take this as you've scammed me out of my account in attempt for me to spend more money on a fresh account. That is illegal and I will take this further if you don't refund me.

So you can either begin refunding me or you can retrieve my account. Either way, you need to do one of them tonight otherwise I'm taking this further and getting every penny back and then some.