Thread: Revive items

Revive items

I think the really should be it an adjustment to the Revival item cost server Wars is great and seems to will finally be working properly there was a couple of legs but nothing drastic look at the amount of times I have already done Revival and because the amount goes up so much after I spent over 450,000 gems I still can't revive any of the rest of these id 10722837

I completely agree. I've already refunded $200 from yesterday because Janes lied to me. I plan on refunding the remaining $3200 if my troops don't get revived after tonight. I have spent over 500k gems reviving my troops, but the system is flawed. The price is too much. Now my troops will die.
    If James does not insist to the developers to revive my remaining troops in my hospital, I vow to be fully refunded within 72 hours. This is a promise.
    ID: 14899603

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	606

Not only that, I want my 300k gems I spent on 300 sources of life to be returned to my account.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKE U CRY1 View Post
    I think the really should be it an adjustment to the Revival item cost server Wars is great and seems to will finally be working properly there was a couple of legs but nothing drastic look at the amount of times I have already done Revival and because the amount goes up so much after I spent over 450,000 gems I still can't revive any of the rest of these id 10722837
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report your case to our developers. Could you tell us your total casualty please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    Our developer said that the numbers are correct. And it was designed to let the whole alliance fight together. Fighting alone is not recommended. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I didn't invite a loan it was mostly big rallies and stuff like that it seems that the developers have made it that during server Wars you lose more troops than if you do Rally's during regular Wars I lost like 1.2 million troops normally I would have lost a lot less we do Rally's all the time but it seems you have developed it during server Wars that the casualties are more and it is ridiculous to cost to try to revive them so any kind of help would be appreciated