Thread: Svs is broken! What the jeez!

Exclamation Svs is broken! What the jeez!

My troop hospital in my account is ridiculously broken. It's mathematically going to cost me over a million gems to buy enough Sources of Life to revive 400k dead troops. This is ridiculous, I don't know about you James but I don't have $2500 to spend to revive troops. This hospital Svs system is broken. You shouldn't be allowed to charge soo much, I a,ready spent $400 today and that's been thrown down the bloody drain because of your soo called sources of life. I don't want resources, I don't want gems and I don't want free shit. I simply want my troops to be revived from the hospital. This is ridiculous. How can something cost 1 million gems. We need this fixed and my troops revived as soon as, I will not lose my troops. If my troops dissapear I am instantly refunding every last penny. Just revive my troops. Please Jesus I don't have a million gems lying around, I don't think anyone does.

ID: 14899603

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	593

Please James.
    I can't afford 1000000 billion gems to fix the cost of hospital. Please revive my troops before there gone forever!

Please, my troops will dissapear forever in 1 day.

Dear Liege
    I reported this post to our developers. A developer told me that your lost can be recovered by 360K gems. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    I reported this post to our developers. A developer told me that your lost can be recovered by 360K gems. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    James u r seriously pissing me off why wont u help me can u atleast tell me that!!!

I'd like this to be personally reported to the Evonty staff member Calvin. I am such a high slender and respected player, how can you not give me the 360 sources of life? This is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    I'd like this to be personally reported to the Evonty staff member Calvin. I am such a high slender and respected player, how can you not give me the 360 sources of life? This is ridiculous.
    Id like all of this reported look how bad he is ignoring me

I'd just like to state Janes, your developer was wrong. I have just spent 300k gems on Sources of life and it still requires over 150k gems, this is robbery. That was $200

Before

Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	600

After

Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	599

I want the remaining sources of life to be reimbursed to my account.