Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need help bad

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170805-114247.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	595

After 4 days this i seriourlsy the only reply i get snd still got no help, i asked to help me get bsck into my account, and u feed me msg that says we send the mail to everyone its nothing personal? Had nothing ti d with my problem

Because thery are fucking ass holes they returned my account after 1 week

Don't think they gonna help u easily

They are assholes they will help u qhen u zeroed and they never give ur loose it's their bussness

Quote Originally Posted by Saha View Post
    They are assholes they will help u qhen u zeroed and they never give ur loose it's their bussness
    Yea ive noticed after 4 days that there not helping me, deleted 2 of my in game tickets, and ive been zeroed, burnt, force ported, all my months of work and 100's of dollars wasted...

In game support Is a joke dnt rely on that. On here however be more respectful. James is only mod here. And he does not work weekends. So u won't get a reply till late Monday night depending on your time zone. I understand it being frustrating but guys for the love of god chill out

Quote Originally Posted by Rbn3 View Post
    In game support Is a joke dnt rely on that. On here however be more respectful. James is only mod here. And he does not work weekends. So u won't get a reply till late Monday night depending on your time zone. I understand it being frustrating but guys for the love of god chill out
    I understand that but this problem happened tuesday and ive been waiting on a reply since then and i made this thread thursday(not the weekend) and have only gotten 1 and i responded to it in 22 mins of his post, i can tell he is he only mod but even that is ridiculous this game makes millions, they can afford to hire people, but they dont
    Last edited by RIDDLER; 08-06-2017 at 06:03 AM.

And his profile constantly says active

If u have a game that has players that spend $100's a day, ur customer service should have more than 1 forum mod, and in game support that takes weeks to respond even tho they tell u 1 business day and then when they finally repsond they give u one sentence thst has nothing to do with your problem and then they cant even type in english well enough for me to know what they r saying and then when u respond to them within seconds of them msging you, they still dont reply, no phone number, no real website

Havnt missed a day online since i started and now ive missed 4 days straight, missed the SvS, was kicked from my alliance, and have been burt, zeroed, force ported, and who even knows if i still have sny of my subs prob not

I agree 100%. Wasn't aiming that all at you lol. I see it happen to often. But I agree 100% they need more support. They defiantly make as shit ton off us.

I always come to forums because James gets stuff done. I send everyone here. But I've seen him mention before he dnt work weekends and suggested to someone that they tell in game support for quicker response.....but lol in game support don't help for shit ever

Kinds been the oppisite for me, ive never used the forums until recently and so far ive revieved no help and my post was made 2 days before the weekend, i never used to have a problem with in-game, if i lost something or something wasnt working right, id usually be replyed to in hrs and compisated for my loss, but this time when it is something serious i get no help

And now hes on replying to everyone else but me

Quote Originally Posted by RIDDLER View Post
    My main account THAT I WANT BACK!
    Server 37
    ❓RIDDLER❓
    Current id
    Server 64
    Ip address

2600:380:7978:f805:6f17:27af:cbb3:a916

Last payment order number

Order number: GPA.3397-0946-2471-83496
    Order date: Jul 31, 2017 1:18:39 AM CDT
    Dear Liege
    Our admin told me that we helped retrieve you account once a couple days ago. Please check your current user id on your device now so that we can replace it with your old one. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Our admin told me that we helped retrieve you account once a couple days ago. Please check your current user id on your device now so that we can replace it with your old one. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    No no1 helped me, i wss told it was restored snd to check i did immedistley and told them it did not work snd recieved no reply jsmes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170806-013020.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	601
    This is my what is on my phone now, thank u for finally replying...