Thread: Tavern issue

Tavern issue

When i click on the tavern it takes me right to the activity screen, with NO option for detail or upgrade or spin the wheel. And when im in the activity screen i CANNOT open any of the chests up top even though i have 121 points and the chests are glowing. I have special effects on high and even uninstalled and downloaded again but still an issue.
    Please Help i already lost the rewards i should have earned yesterday and dont want to lose todays as well

Quote Originally Posted by timpeterson24@hotmail.com View Post
    When i click on the tavern it takes me right to the activity screen, with NO option for detail or upgrade or spin the wheel. And when im in the activity screen i CANNOT open any of the chests up top even though i have 121 points and the chests are glowing. I have special effects on high and even uninstalled and downloaded again but still an issue.
    Please Help i already lost the rewards i should have earned yesterday and dont want to lose todays as well
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your device model, operation system version and User ID to check please? And please also attach a screenshot here so that we can ask our developer to look into the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Thanks james,
    I have a samsung galaxy note 5
    Android version 7.0
    User ID 1024835
    Server 5

Thanks james,
    Android version 7.0
    User ID 1024835
    Server 5
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report your case to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Thanks james,
    Android version 7.0
    User ID 1024835
    Server 5
    Dear Liege
    Our developer told me that there's a work around to solve this problem before we update and fix it. You could set the graphic quality to best performance or lowest graphic quality which would let you claim the activity chests and then you will be able to enter the tavern. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

As you probably already know from others that work around absolutely does not work. In game support has been telling people to do that for days and like i said it does not work. Really not fair, ive earned those rewards. Not to mention not being able to recruit or spin the wheel for days. Im at a loss for words.......

As you probably already know from others that work around absolutely does not work. In game support has been telling people to do that for days and like i said it does not work. Really not fair, ive earned those rewards. Not to mention not being able to recruit or spin the wheel for days. Im at a loss for words.......
    Dear Liege
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our developers know.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our developers know.

Best Regards
    James
    James man why havnt u reply to me i need help...

Just like in game support, they wont get back to you on this issue. It has been how many days now? Still sticking to their work around that doesnt work half the time. Cant even imagine all the rewards that ive earned that i havent been able to collect while other players can. Really not fair.........competitive disadvantage to say the least

Dear Liege
    Our developer said that there will be another update to roll back this feature and let players get in the tavern directly. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hi! I have the same problem. My mobile is an iPhone 7 and my ID is 15489839, server 53. I just can't see where I can attach photos.

Dear Liege
    We will Roll back to the previous Tavern mechanic which will not block players from using it in the coming update. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

I have the same problemes since last week. My id: 11835980

They will not even discuss the possibility of compensation for the days the bug made it unfair for us dealing with the issue....swept it under the rug