Thread: The new update Elephant King is broken!

Exclamation The new update Elephant King is broken!

I am 30 million power and can hold a 450k T10 army in one attack. I attacked the Elephant King 10 times, each attack scoring 300-320m score. I had around 180k T10 wounded in total and almost 50k T10 Siege died during the 10 attacks. How is it that I score only 300m max from my attacks! Yet a small keep 24 player, with only 4m power and barely any troops can hit the Elephant King and score 4.2 Billion damage in one hit. I spend so much money on your game and expect to have equal and fair justice, I am soo pissed off the fans is this buggy and glitchy when I was looking soo forward to this new boss.
    I want all my resources and speeds reimbursed to me for my 180k T10 wounded, I want my T10 Siege that are dead to be revived back to my army and I want this bug to be fixed. My entire server is boycotting the new wired boss until this fixed.
    My user ID: 14899603
    This shouldn't be happening, Evony developers should have made the boss Fair to hit, I will be placing screenshots of everything so it's easy for you to soak with your developers. Screenshots shared; 4.2B score hit, 4.2B player account level and detail, my account detail and my max score from hit. I know my rights and this update is not perfected, if I'm not fully reimbursed within 24 hours I am legally allowed to get my refund on google for my past week of purchases.
    Please reimburse me for the poorly coded update and fix the new boss!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	583 Click image for larger version. 

Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	584 Click image for larger version. 

Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	584 Click image for larger version. 

Size:	115.7 KB 
ID:	585 Click image for larger version. 

Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	586 Click image for larger version. 

Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	587

Bro chosse the correct troops i mean don't attack with all troops
    Every boss have a correct troops to attack i mean one elefent King was defeated by ground troop ome is ranged troops etc etc

This is not about troops setup it's a bug. I have launched several attacks with same troops, my best was 750mil with wrong monarch gear, when I corrected gear and march size I could not top over 496mil. On our server Monarchs with 55k power probably a farm alt did 1.9 billion damage how in the world?

Yah my farm account too get 1.5 b power from t3 ground troops
    And from main account i can't even cross 10b lol

Dear Liege
    Please try use only one kind and one tier of troops which will make your troops take much less damage or casualty. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James