Thread: Game Problems after recent update

Game Problems after recent update

After this last update I am unable to do anything in the damn game without it disconnecting on me and not registering the actions I just made! I know many players on my server alone are having this issue and it's becoming very problematic! We try to join rallies we get disconnected, we try to collect in city resources and we get disconnected, we try to hit the alliance help and we get disconnected, we try to use a truce and we get disconnected and on this one an alliance member was talking to us in the line app sending screen shots of hit hitting the ok button to use a truce and as soon as he would click it he would be disconnected ad it would not read that he ever used a truce and he was attacked 4 times before it finally let him use it! Come on guys there are so many problems with this game that are easily fixed yet nothing is ever done about them! How many players accounts have come unbound and weren't returned for days? How many times have items glitches and we're used up but the benefits from them were never given to the player? These are all easy fixes even to someone like myself with just a BA in IT and you guys have a full staff there that can't do it? Get real! James I know you are at least helpful with replies in the forums but the in game support is shit and a joke and don't do a god damn thing for anyone ever! Fix your game for God's sake!

Quote Originally Posted by FatalsRealm View Post
    After this last update I am unable to do anything in the damn game without it disconnecting on me and not registering the actions I just made! I know many players on my server alone are having this issue and it's becoming very problematic! We try to join rallies we get disconnected, we try to collect in city resources and we get disconnected, we try to hit the alliance help and we get disconnected, we try to use a truce and we get disconnected and on this one an alliance member was talking to us in the line app sending screen shots of hit hitting the ok button to use a truce and as soon as he would click it he would be disconnected ad it would not read that he ever used a truce and he was attacked 4 times before it finally let him use it! Come on guys there are so many problems with this game that are easily fixed yet nothing is ever done about them! How many players accounts have come unbound and weren't returned for days? How many times have items glitches and we're used up but the benefits from them were never given to the player? These are all easy fixes even to someone like myself with just a BA in IT and you guys have a full staff there that can't do it? Get real! James I know you are at least helpful with replies in the forums but the in game support is shit and a joke and don't do a god damn thing for anyone ever! Fix your game for God's sake!
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id and device model to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James