Thread: Troops Help Account!!Please sort this james!!

Troops Help Account!!Please sort this james!!

hi james when my account got unlinked i got hit by several players and i lost over 9.2m power when all my troops got hit and i couldnt get on my account to save them due to the unlink
    heres a picture mate
    account id:15056844
    can you please reinburst my troops back to me will be very grafeful thank you-

king regards- venomz

Quote Originally Posted by Venomz_x View Post
    hi james when my account got unlinked i got hit by several players and i lost over 9.2m power when all my troops got hit and i couldnt get on my account to save them due to the unlink
    heres a picture mate
    account id:15056844
    can you please reinburst my troops back to me will be very grafeful thank you-

king regards- venomz
    Dear Liege
    Could you tell us the time to check please? On 25th's log, we can still see account activities right before the the attack. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

there would of been attacks mate?but what im saying in mate is that the attacks came after my phone got unlinked and had to wait to get back once got back lost all that power its on my reports if you look thank you-
    i couldnt access my account hench why i couldnt bubble mate otherwise would off king regards

Dear Liege
    Could you tell us the time to check please? We won't help if you are talking about the 25th's attack. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James