Thread: Booted.

Booted.

I keep getting booted from game. This has happened 7 times today, and in sure it's going to keep happening. Also having problems with map loading?

Quote Originally Posted by Leah89 View Post
    I keep getting booted from game. This has happened 7 times today, and in sure it's going to keep happening. Also having problems with map loading?
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Did you get any error message please? And could you tell us your user id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hi James, thank you for getting back to me. No I didn't get a error message, just straight kick from game. It happened at least 9 times yesterday. I'm not the sort of person to complain and customer support haven't got back to me on this. My ID is 14800222
    Hope to hear back from you soon.
    Many thanks
    Leah.

I'm still getting booted from game. I thought this would be sorted out by now? I haven't heard back from my last message. Please could you sort out??

I'm still getting booted from game. I thought this would be sorted out by now? I haven't heard back from my last message. Please could you sort out??
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you also tell us your device model to check please? It would help us locate the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hi James, I have a iPhone 6. I don't understand how this has not been fixed? I can't be the only person who is having the same problems. I'm still being booted from game, and it's been 4 days now.

Hi James, I have a iPhone 6. I don't understand how this has not been fixed? I can't be the only person who is having the same problems. I'm still being booted from game, and it's been 4 days now.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report the case to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James